TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

West Coast Bash 2015!

I so want to go to this next year. So much so, the question I want to ask anyone now, so very far ahead of time....

Do you think (or know) that After-Labor Day-Weekend "weekend" will be for WCB 2016?

Same as the last few years' Bashes? It would actually be Sept.10 & 11 if both parks did it, again.

Reason I'm asking now is, in just a few months, I have some great deals open to me re: flights

and hotels, for now.

And as usual, it's just me, worrying and planning ahead. So far ahead. Extreeeeemely far ahead.

Thanks in advance for any info.on this.

IMG_9741.JPG.92809d51299890549a7acc5f3f070c62.JPG

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this is random, but I have been looking back through the photos from WCB to see all the awesome shots you all provided us with, and I just want to say that this photo is unique... It almost looks like part of screams track at the top of the loop is missing. I mean we all know it is not. (Obviously) but it still looked cool!

COt1uSzVEAQm4_v.jpg:large

Anyone else see what I am seeing?!

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm getting a wee bit 'anxious' about the (eventual) availability of tickets to this September's 2016 Bash.

Is there any word on when the tix are becoming available?

Thanks in advance.

WCB16_small.jpg.cbeb25de4db5b34a44e61482d6670b7a.jpg

If we look at past bashes. Tickets usually go on sale around June/July. I'm sure this type of planning takes time.

Can't wait for this years bash though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^ Okay, good to know. I only asked, because this 2015 thread started near the beginning of May,

when tickets were (then) available. Yes, I re-checked, and last year they started on May 3.

But I'll calm down now, thanks.

• 1 month later...