TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

West Coast Bash 2015!

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My sister's boyfriend crashed on his mtn bike last weekend and bruised his ribs enough that he can't make the Bash.

So I have 1 extra available for Sat at SFMM, non-passholder ticket. Think it was about $72 after fees.

PM me or email my username @ excite dot com.

Out of curiosity, how many of you are thinking about getting a Flash Pass (especially now that we have 10% off)?

-Jason

I would recommend it to anyone coming in from out of town who doesn't get to the park that often. Keep in mind I think we have ERT on all the "Platinum" coasters, so you could probably get away with getting a Gold one for the day. I expect the park to be fairly busy, and if you're not a local who doesn't go that often, I personally feel it's worth the investment.

I'm considering getting the Gold Flash Pass but if I end up with a group that's mostly non-pass holders that could be a bummer. Percentage of people getting a Flash Pass for Saturday ... anyone willing to make a guess?

Flash Pass or beer, Flash Pass or beer, Flash Pass or beer ... ?

Can't we have both Flash Pass AND beer?

Maybe this will be a question for management on Saturday.

Not sure when you're going to have the chance to ask other than the "management hello" during lunch. There's no Q&A session on the schedule.

The way this worked last year is that we had some people from SFMM management, usually Director of Operations, would come out, say hello to the group, answer a few questions from everyone, and then him and a few of his staff would go around and answer questions and talk to people personally. I really liked this format and we chose to do it again this year.

I'm excited to be going to the WCB at Knott's this year.

I wanted to just have something clarified. Check in for Knott's will from 6:30 to about 7:50 right? I know it says 10 minutes before ert, but the backstage Sidewinder tour is throwing me off.

Thank you

Correct. In order to do the tours, we had to get going early so that maintenance still had time to open them to the public that morning.

My sister's boyfriend crashed on his mtn bike last weekend and bruised his ribs enough that he can't make the Bash.

So I have 1 extra available for Sat at SFMM, non-passholder ticket. Think it was about $72 after fees.

Just emailed you but just in case. I now need an extra ticket. Preferably for MM Saturday !

Just emailed you but just in case. I now need an extra ticket. Preferably for MM Saturday !

Still got it and it's got your name on it.

Reply sent with details

For those that are interested in the flash pass, we can't buy them until the park opens to receive the 10% off, is that correct? I'm still on the fence if I should buy one as I'm headed solo for both days at WCB. If anyone wants to split a flash pass I'm down.

For those that are interested in the flash pass, we can't buy them until the park opens to receive the 10% off, is that correct? I'm still on the fence if I should buy one as I'm headed solo for both days at WCB. If anyone wants to split a flash pass I'm down.

I doubt they'll sell out, as that really only happens on the busiest of days (Saturdays during the summer, holiday weekends, etc.). You should be safe waiting until you get to the park to purchase. Even then, you might not want to purchase anyways. I went to WCB 2013, which was also on a Saturday. I found the crowds to be surprisingly manageable...and I'm someone who HATES waiting in line. So, if crowds tomorrow are like they were back then, you should be able to have a good day at the park without the use of a Flash Pass. That, and the insane amount of ERT we have, should get you all the rides you could want.

I doubt they'll sell out, as that really only happens on the busiest of days (Saturdays during the summer, holiday weekends, etc.).

It's bible-thon on Saturday. It'll be insanely packed.

In 2013 it wasn't that bad. The crowd for the concerts arrived in the afternoon. With all of the ERT, I was able to ride everything without any issue, and my group left the park for about 5-6 hours in the middle of the day to go drink.

And "Travel Day" begins with a cool foggy morning. I'll be missing the fog by Saturday afternoon!

Will be settled in the hotel by early evening. Any TPR-ers interested in getting together for a pre-SFMM drink and dinner? Respond to this thread so we can get a head count. If there's a different gathering going on let me know so we can coordinate if desired.

Looking at Happy Hour and Dinner tonight (Friday) at:

Azul Tequila

25387 Wayne Mills Pl

Valencia, CA 91355

Around 6:00 PM ... Look around the bar for an Asian guy wearing either a TPR T-Shirt or TPR Badge Holder

I doubt they'll sell out, as that really only happens on the busiest of days (Saturdays during the summer, holiday weekends, etc.).

In 2013 it wasn't that bad. The crowd for the concerts arrived in the afternoon. With all of the ERT, I was able to ride everything without any issue, and my group left the park for about 5-6 hours in the middle of the day to go drink.

That's a lot of drinking! But seriously I had no idea about the "other" event tomorrow. Good to know.

https://www.sixflags.com/magicmountain/special-events/concert/hallelujah-jubilee

EDIT: And of course, this has been mentioned before and my memory just sucks. Yay search.

Yay, finally headed to the airport! A friend of mine talked me into going to DLP today even though I wont be able to get there until like 4, so I'm paying $100 for just a few hours which is crazy but at least I'll finally get some long awaited spins on Space Mountain and Matterhorn. I'll keep an eye out for any TPR shirts there.

There was a Christian concert event in 2013? If so, then it really didn't make the waits bad at all. I hope that happens this year as well. If not, I might just bite the bullet and get a Flash Pass. We'll see.

Wow, just...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

PS: Are Knott's folks or TPR folks checking us in on Sunday morning? And either way, is it cool to bring 'em some coffee and treats to say thank you, or will that just get in the way with everything going on?

PS: I'll be solo and am told I'm fairly nice (the biting has stopped since the medication) if anyone needs a ride buddy, since seems like a lot of folks were worried about that. See everyone there Sunday!!

I'm not having any recollection of bad lines in 2013 either...since we live here and have Passes, we are going to hit the Water Park on Saturday afternoon...I think this is the first time its still been open for WCB...the ERT should be more than enough...but I understand the angst for those who are coming from far away...I would head for Apocalypse around 10:20ish as that is not on ERT and will no doubt only be running one train...you should be able to get in a few rides before the general public hit the back of the park...the Gold Pass members are going to all be going to Yolo, Tatsu, and TC at that time...you could substitute Superman for Apocalypse as well...just my suggestion...pretty fired up for the weekend...and these are our home parks...