TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

West Coast Bash 2015!

Open invitation to anyone 21+ to join me at Cups Bar & Grill on Saturday night. I've never been but it's right next to my hotel (Rodeway Inn across the street from Knott's). Anyone up for a beer or cocktail after Magic Mountain, come on down!

Same goes for Friday night at Azul across from Magic Mountain, probably. I'm not sure if it's a restaurant or a bar, haha.

Edit - Big Wangs is way more hilarious than Azul, they also have happy hour. I'm going there instead.

Edited by KBrylczyk

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Open invitation to anyone 21+ to join me at Cups Bar & Grill on Saturday night. I've never been but it's right next to my hotel (Rodeway Inn across the street from Knott's). Anyone up for a beer or cocktail after Magic Mountain, come on down!

Same goes for Friday night at Azul across from Magic Mountain, probably. I'm not sure if it's a restaurant or a bar, haha.

Azul looks like a Mexican restaurant.

Edit - Big Wangs is way more hilarious than Azul, they also have happy hour. I'm going there instead.

I know my friend and I will be drinking at Trader Sam's Friday night. If any one wants to roll out, the invite is also open.

^ No Iron Reef. We are doing Sierra Sidewinder and Ghostrider. It was discussed earlier in this thread.

Found it! Thanks for the reply! My buddy and I are so excited. I say this every year in person for WCB, and I'll continue saying it. Thank YOU Robb for making this all possible. No matter the issues you come across regarding certain attendees for your event, you push through and continue to deliver. WCB has a place in all our hearts; a time of year worth anxiously waiting for. See you Sunday!

Not to sound too cliche, but I'm also very excited for the event.

This will be my first!

I've followed TPR for a long time and I'm looking forward to meeting everybody.

Sorry if this has been answered already, I didn't see: How many attendees to we have?

By the way: It looks like it will be sunny and 99 degrees in Valencia - dropping down to the the 60s at night. That's "cool" for an Arizona guy like me.

-Jason

Not to sound too cliche, but I'm also very excited for the event.

This will be my first!

I've followed TPR for a long time and I'm looking forward to meeting everybody.

Sorry if this has been answered already, I didn't see: How many attendees to we have?

By the way: It looks like it will be sunny and 99 degrees in Valencia - dropping down to the the 60s at night. That's "cool" for an Arizona guy like me.

-Jason

I saw a total of 600 mentioned, and I'm guessing that's combined between both days.

It usually feels around 10 degrees hotter in the park than the forecast, so it will probably feel around 110 which should make you feel right at home

By the way: It looks like it will be sunny and 99 degrees in Valencia - dropping down to the the 60s at night.

Hmm, looks like I have an excuse to get away from the bible-thon crowd. Anyone wanna grab a brewskie to get out of the midday sun?

By the way: It looks like it will be sunny and 99 degrees in Valencia - dropping down to the the 60s at night.

Hmm, looks like I have an excuse to get away from the bible-thon crowd. Anyone wanna grab a brewskie to get out of the midday sun?

Yolo Bar, for sure.

I just booked the Good Nite Inn for two nights in Buena Park. I hope it's not too bad. I'll have to drive to Knotts but the room was only $65 a night.

You're not going to spend much time in your room besides sleeping so it looks decent enough: http://www.yelp.com/biz/good-nite-inn-buena-park?sort_by=date_desc

I was going to throw this out there but figured people would already have their rooms booked. The HotelTonight app has hotel rooms in the Buena Park/Anaheim area for $94 a night (Alpine Inn - basic) all the way to $152 (Indigo - hip) & the Holiday Inn Express across from SFMM for $127 a night. If you want my discount code, shoot me a PM and you can take $25 off the initial booking with it.

Does anyone know off the top of their head what the wearing glasses policy is on the magic mountain coasters? Do they let you wear them with a strap, or make you take them off no matter what? Or is it basically wear at your own risk? Thanks in advance for your help. I'm really looking forward to this, it's been quite awhile since I've been to a good ERT session. The heat during the day is going to be tough, but I think I heard someone mention a bar, so that'll definitely be a frequent stop for me.

Wow, it's going to be hot just like two years ago. I spent about an hour in the air conditioned Sky Tower two years ago to cool off but it doesn't look like that is going to be an option this year. If a group wants to go to an outside bar like BJs I'd totally be down to join in. I just got the 2016 season pass with the free upgrade to gold which includes Hurricane Harbor, so if they let me into Hurricane Harbor after processing it I will probably do that.

Wow, it's going to be hot just like two years ago. I spent about an hour in the air conditioned Sky Tower two years ago to cool off but it doesn't look like that is going to be an option this year. If a group wants to go to an outside bar like BJs I'd totally be down to join in. I just got the 2016 season pass with the free upgrade to gold which includes Hurricane Harbor, so if they let me into Hurricane Harbor after processing it I will probably do that.

Im actually thinking of hoping over to hurricane harbor in the afternoon. Especially with six flags day not usually having anything after lunch, it would be the perfect time to jump over to hurricane harbor cool off and go back to the park for night ert

Im actually thinking of hoping over to hurricane harbor in the afternoon. Especially with six flags day not usually having anything after lunch, it would be the perfect time to jump over to hurricane harbor cool off and go back to the park for night ert

Wait until you get the big email tomorrow that I'm putting together before you make that decision!