TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

West Coast Bash 2015!

This WCB is gearing up to be the best one yet! I feel for the Alvey's having to deal with the haters, but honestly how could you hate on something like this?!

I'm really looking forward to the trip reports, especially of the backstage tours!

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really looking forward to the trip reports, especially of the backstage tours!

Agreed, I am looking forward to the TRs as well since I can't make it to the WCB this year. Looks like it will be a great time at two of my favorite parks.

About the bitching, my new years resolution every year is not to get upset at inanimate objects and things I have no control over.

Maybe some foks here should jump on board.

See ya next month.

Thanks Rob for all your efforts!

I remember doing Knott's WCB in the rain with only 3 rides open...it was awesome!

Who remembers the random Hailstorm that we got the one WCB at SFMM during a Terminator construction site tour?

I was on Ninja at the time and boy did that hurt!!

I remember that.

I will be upset at Knott's if there is no fried chicken. Everything else is a bonus!

I remember doing Knott's WCB in the rain with only 3 rides open...it was awesome!

Who remembers the random Hailstorm that we got the one WCB at SFMM during a Terminator construction site tour?

I was on Ninja at the time and boy did that hurt!!

I remember that.

I will be upset at Knott's if there is no fried chicken. Everything else is a bonus!

Don't forget the boysenberry pie.

^ and boysenberry punch. And boysenberry jam. And boysenberry butter. And boysenberry hot sauce. And boysenberry OMG THERE'S SO MUCH DELICIOUS BOYSENBERRY EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!

Don't forget about the boysenberry BBQ sauce. We had some boysenberry BBQ wings during the boysenberry festival and fell in love with the sauce. We get several bottles of it every time we visit the park!

Awesome, I look forward to trying some. I assume it's the Cinnamon Bread of Dollywood and the Apple Fries of Legoland sort of item then?

If you mean it's like the park's "must get no matter how many times you've visited," then yes. I must warn you, though, that there are a lot of seeds in it. It's delicious and will put you in a diabetic coma, but just be prepared for seeds. Might wanna stock up on toothpicks.