TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

West Coast Bash 2015!

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ Got it. It's sometimes very hard to read into what people are saying. And you know, when you are all excited to announce something like a crazy amount of ERT on quite possibly the best coaster in SoCal, you're kind of taken aback when almost immediately after you announce it, you read "Wow, that's great at all, but what a bummer about Revolution being pulled from ERT." That was about the LAST thing I expected someone to say.

That's kind of how it read to me....

lol sorry about that. Yeah I know it's heard to read feelings from posts. For what it's worth, my very first reaction was just being excited about the doubling of the TC ERT and that I could get multiple of both day and night rides. I didn't even notice Revolution not being on there until after a few minutes I figured something must have been removed and then worked out what it was.

Above all I'm grateful for the hard work you're doing to plan and execute this amazing event for all of us.

ELF... exclusive log flumage

I'm definitely looking forward to some TMLR ERT!! I'm hoping it will be one of the backstage tours so I can get a selfie with one of the creepy animatronics, but I'll be happy with whatever happens.

My biggest fear that if we only had it in the morning, that everyone would rush to that coaster, and create a huge line, which isn't what ERT is about. Now I feel like people can go and get a few rides in on other stuff knowing we'll have plenty of time on Colossus as well.

Not only that, but a second ERT at night also provides peace of mind in case something happens in the morning that prevents TC from running during the morning ERT. Now if that happens, people won't be freaking out, complaining, then cramming into line whenever it starts running again and ruin the ERT.

GREAT decision to go for a nighttime ERT on TC as well!

Great news! I, too, was worried that everyone would ride TC during ERT and nothing else to make sure they get all their rides in....now I can take some time for my guilty pleasure (X...X...X...2...2...2!) and know I'll still have plenty of time for TWISTED COLOSSUS!!!!

Just saw the e-mail with the announcement. That's incredible, I'm just sad now because I'm not going to be able to make it to WCB now. I have a wedding in Colorado the following weekend that I have to attend, so 2 straight trips just won't work. Have fun, everyone!

4 hrs of TC ERT...WOW!

This just keeps getting better and better.

Any tips from previous west coast bashers/TRP tour alumni on what you bring into the parks. I"m usually a lanyard/cellphone only park touring girl.

If anyone is going to be around and still has any energy to spare on Monday, I'm planning on either Disneyland or Universal.

So excited to be attending this event again. I went in 2012 and I had a blast. I plan to make a good vacation out of it. Doing California Adventure and Disneyland the two days before, and a repeat of Magic Mountain on the Monday.

Now, if only I could find some cheap flights...

^ I'll be at DL and DCA the same days as you, but I've just seen that Space Mountain and California Screamin' will be closed for refurbishment on these days, according to Disneyland website

My first time there, and probably I won't get these credits... I hope things change till there!

Just saw the e-mail with the announcement. That's incredible, I'm just sad now because I'm not going to be able to make it to WCB now. I have a wedding in Colorado the following weekend that I have to attend, so 2 straight trips just won't work. Have fun, everyone!

But you'll miss out on annoying Rick.

Oh, what a shame. I'm sure someone like Rick could make two trips in a row work out. Is he better at this than you?

Edited by robbalvey

Oh, what a shame. I'm sure someone like Rick could make two trips in a row work out. Is he better at this than you?

I guess there has to be one thing he's good at.

^ I'll be at DL and DCA the same days as you, but I've just seen that Space Mountain and California Screamin' will be closed for refurbishment on these days, according to Disneyland website

My first time there, and probably I won't get these credits... I hope things change till there!

I hope that's not true.