TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

West Coast Bash 2015!

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be my first time. Do I need to bring chips or ice, or anything?

Starbucks! Venti Cinnamon Dolce Latte at check in, please!

Venti Cold Brew Coffee, no cream, one pump of sweetener.

Anyone else wanna put in an order? Tommy's buying!

FYI - Tickets are selling faster for this event than I think almost any other West Coast Bash! We have had nearly 350 tickets sold over both days in under a week! If you have not ordered your West Coast Bash tickets yet, I would hurry up and get them! http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/index.php?categoryID=22

Since I switched jobs and have had to wait 2 months between paychecks, along with a trip to Japan mixed in between them, money was a little tight. As of this morning, though, I've purchased my WCB tickets for this year. Sorry, Robb and Elissa, you'll be seeing me again soon!

Since I switched jobs and have had to wait 2 months between paychecks, along with a trip to Japan mixed in between them, money was a little tight. As of this morning, though, I've purchased my WCB tickets for this year. Sorry, Robb and Elissa, you'll be seeing me again soon!

I've got my tickets and I'm excited!! I've got my friend coming along to visit both parks for the first time and my girl joining for Knott's for her first visit to a major park period, other than going to Disneyland when she was 5. September can't come soon enough!

Can i get a refund.......

Can i get a refund.......

^ Send me your address, Rick. I'll gladly pay double if it means that you won't be there!

They've gotta deal with me this weekend. You've got it easy.

So regarding hotels, I checked the certain site that rhymes with coupon, and it seems like that deal lists $99 for sat night and $79 for Sunday night at the knotts hotel. Is there something I'm missing? How did people get those nights for $69? Any other suggestions? Thanks.

If I stay at a hotel near Knotts how would I get to SFMM the next day? Would I or could I beg a ride? Or is there a hotel somewhere near both that wouldn't cost much? Help me since I don't know anything about the L.A. area.
What I am doing is staying at a hotel near SFMM on friday night, then driving to Knotts after the Night ERT. So one night at SFMM and two at Knotts. I find it a lot easier this way instead of staying at one place the whole weekend.

If I stay at a hotel near Knotts how would I get to SFMM the next day? Would I or could I beg a ride? Or is there a hotel somewhere near both that wouldn't cost much? Help me since I don't know anything about the L.A. area.

You might be able to get a good dead from the Extended Stay America in Stevenson Ranch, one exit south of SFMM on I-5: http://www.extendedstayamerica.com/hotels/ca/los-angeles/valencia. Try booking through Orbitz.

So you are looking a one hotel that is near two parks located 63 miles away from each other?????