TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

West Coast Bash 2015!

Tickets bought, it's finally official!

Pardon me for being a TPR event newbie

So I'm guessing based on "4 Hours of ERT" that its split up as 2 hours in the morning and 2 in the evening, so start to finish should be approx 0830-2300 for SFMM and 0800-2100 KBF? Is check in usually like 30 mins or so before ERT starts? Trying to get a solid handle on what times for flights, rental car pu/do, and how much sleep I'm going to get Saturday night

Im going to stay Saturday night in Valencia and drive to Buena Park Sunday morning.

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ All in due time. Details will come out like the week before or so. Patience, dude. You're not far off with your assumptions, though.

Also, about that "sleep" you speak of on Saturday night. Good joke.

Edit - Just bought my tickets for both days. Yeeha! Where are all of the cool people staying on Saturday night? KBF Hotel? Econo Lodge? IHOP?

Bought my tickets today for both days. I don't even need any coasters at Knotts, but the fact that i get to spend the weekend with some awesome friends is better than any stupid coasters!

I don't want to alarm you, but someone may have hacked into your account.

Bought my tickets today for both days. I don't even need any coasters at Knotts, but the fact that i get to spend the weekend with some awesome friends is better than any stupid coasters!

I was wondering if you or Thad would be the first one to make that comment

It's like Rick & Garbles have swapped places.

I was wondering if you or Thad would be the first one to make that comment

Had I been logged in earlier, I would've made a comment. Elissa wins.

Haha!! I am now an "awesome friend!"

Sorry but it's not clear to me if all members in my party need to be a member or ClubTPR or just the purchaser.

Thanks!

Just the purchaser.

From Robb's post:

"We apologize that we were unable to offer Club TPR discounts this year, but we are offering early ticket sales for you to purchase and guarantee admission to the event. You may buy as many tickets as you need for any guests you might bring to the event."

And for those looking to save money a certain website that rhymes with coupon has the Knotts Berry Farm hotel for $69/night including WCB weekend.

Yahoo! Just booked 4 nights at the KBF Hotel and saved a ton! Thanks for the tip!

My 1st WCB and beyond excited for it. And like someone else said, if I have to do SFMM, the only way to survive it is with TPR folks!

It's like Rick & Garbles have swapped places.

I know!! I went to a park yesterday and rode zero coasters. Garbles goes to Spain to not ride coasters and has to leave a park with an IV......