TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

West Coast Bash 2015!

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We expect West Coast Bash tickets to go on sale sometime next week! We can confirm we will be doing Twisted Colossus ERT, backstage tours at both Six

Flags Magic Mountain & Knott's Berry Farm, morning & evening ERT at both parks, and a Voyage to the Iron Reef contest!

Thanks, I was kind of on the fence about the Knott's day only because I've been there a lot lately and wouldn't have gone to Knott's this year otherwise, but confirmation of Iron Reef contest plus any backstage tour is enough for me to decide I'm going

We expect West Coast Bash tickets to go on sale sometime next week! We can confirm we will be doing Twisted Colossus ERT, backstage tours at both Six

Flags Magic Mountain & Knott's Berry Farm, morning & evening ERT at both parks, and a Voyage to the Iron Reef contest!

That sounds awesome!! I've been working a lot but I'm definitely gonna check back every time I have a break so I can get them before they sell out!! I have a feeling they're gonna go fast!

Hey all,

Never done a TPR event - can someone give me a brief run down of how these things typically go? I guess I don't really understand what is included with the ticket price, how it is structured, etc. I've always been a big theme park person but have never participated in any sort of coaster group thing. I am considering attending but would really like to know what to expect. Thanks!

Hey all,

Never done a TPR event - can someone give me a brief run down of how these things typically go? I guess I don't really understand what is included with the ticket price, how it is structured, etc. I've always been a big theme park person but have never participated in any sort of coaster group thing. I am considering attending but would really like to know what to expect. Thanks!

The ticket price includes admission to the park and access to the private group events such as ert, tours etc. that the general public cannot go to. There's usually a small break in ticket price for pass holders and/or club tpr members. Typically you arrive at the park at the appointed time and check in near the front gate to pick up your tpr wristbands or whatever credentials they have and get a full schedule for the day. It tells you what coaster is on ERT at what time, when/where tours or Q&A's are occurring, when/where meals are, etc. You're then free to attend whichever events you want throughout the day. Do a search for the threads for past WCBs and you can get a more detailed idea of what happens.

Hey all,

Here's a search for past WCB updates if this helps:

http://themeparkreview.com/forum/search.php?keywords=west+coast+bash&terms=all&author=&fid%5B%5D=2&sc=1&sf=titleonly&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

Just got my rental car (thanks Priceline for $25/day!!) and roundtrip airfare on JetBlue to Long Beach! LOVE that airport WAY more than LAX. We have a layover in Austin, but they have Salt Lick BBQ at the airport, so well worth it!

My game plan:

Two days at Disneyland/DCA prior to WCB. SFMM Saturday, Knott's Sunday, then Sea World on Monday since my husband and I both have platinum passes. Was hoping to get the Rewind Racers credit, but they are only open on Sat/Sun.

Cannot WAIT for my 1st West Coast Bash AND my husband's (yes, we're legal now...deal with it!) 1st trip to Disneyland since 1989. I wonder if there is anything new there?

^ You know, you can leave Knott's on Sunday in the middle of the day for Rewind Racers. It's only about a mile south. It'll take an hour out of your day, tops.

^ You know, you can leave Knott's on Sunday in the middle of the day for Rewind Racers. It's only about a mile south. It'll take an hour out of your day, tops.

Thanks! I may just have to do that since I'm rarely on the West Coast!

Did I miss the ticket sale? Been looking all week but didn't see a notice for the tickets. Ahhh I hope I didn't miss it.

When the tickets go on sale, trust me, you won't be able to miss it! Still waiting on a couple of things. Might be Monday at this point....

If you are a member of Club TPR, you can purchase tickets for West Coast Bash RIGHT NOW!

Click: http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/index.php?categoryID=22

West Coast Bash 2015 is:

Six Flags Magic Mountain - Saturday, September 12th

Knott's Berry Farm - Sunday, September 13th

We apologize that we were unable to offer Club TPR discounts this year, but we are offering early ticket sales for you to purchase and guarantee admission to the event. You may buy as many tickets as you need for any guests you might bring to the event.

If you are NOT a member of Club TPR, general ticket sales will open later in the week.

Please keep in mind that this event WILL SELL OUT so get your tickets ASAP!

Thank you again for your support!

--Robb Alvey

www.themeparkreview.com

holy donkeys. WCB tickets bought, flights booked, car rented, and hotel reserved.

Now hurry up September.

And for those looking to save money a certain website that rhymes with coupon has the Knotts Berry Farm hotel for $69/night including WCB weekend.

Robb/Elissa if I'm not supposed to mention that website -apologies and feel free to delete and chastise me appropriately.

See ya in September.....

When the tickets go on sale, trust me, you won't be able to miss it! Still waiting on a couple of things. Might be Monday at this point....

I am hoping that you don't sell out before I have a chance to purchase. Haven't been on a ride since the 2013 tour and really need to get back in the saddle again!