TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

West Coast Bash 2015!

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for doing WCB again.I know it's a ton of work.

Indeed, always appreciated Robb

Still only went to one actual Bash, how does payment work again? We can't yet until the official announcement is out right? Just wanna make sure it's not possible to sign up already and I'm missing it

Hoping for TC ERT! That alone would make the trip worth it!

Right now it's just a "save the date", which means all that's announced so far is the date. I believe once it's open for purchase it will be available on the store page, and Robb or Elissa will probably post in this thread to let us know.

Looks like there's going to be a ton of interest in WCB this year. Makes me happy to be a Club TPR member.

Shoot, way to incentivize me to join, I'd hate to miss out by not jumping at the first chance!

BTW are emails sent out when tickets go on sale? I'm going to be in Florida from Thursday to Tuesday and won't be able to check TPR like I do now

Club TPR it is!

Yeah, I'm super paranoid it'll be announced to the public while I'm on vaca and everyone will fly to it. And guess I'll finally have a reason to stop dragging my feet about joining!

Quick question to Robb, Elissa or anyone who may know!

Is it possible to buy the SFMM part of the WCB, then KBF later? Depending on when they go on sale I may not be able to swing both, though I'd love to attend both.

Is it possible to buy the SFMM part of the WCB, then KBF later? Depending on when they go on sale I may not be able to swing both, though I'd love to attend both.

Last year they were two separate events; you could attend either or both. I think KBF sold out faster than SFMM due to MM's lack of extra activities (not TPRs fault).

Last year they were two separate events; you could attend either or both. I think KBF sold out faster than SFMM due to MM's lack of extra activities (not TPRs fault).

Ah good to know! Hope that happens again, would be perfect for my situation.

Yeah, I've heard how KBF WAY outshines SFMM for the WCB and it's why I finally am planning to go!

Yeah, I've heard how KBF WAY outshines SFMM for the WCB and it's why I finally am planning to go!

Last year if I remember right SFMM just had ERT before and after the park opened and pretty much nothing else planned. KBF had numerous backstage tours including the then recently refurbished Calico Mine Ride, A Q&A, and some other stuff.

This year my only hope is ERT on Twisted Colossus. I can't believe there's anyway we wouldn't get that, it's just obvious. I wonder if Knott's will have anything to show on the new dark ride by September.

Very excited for more details! Never been to either park and this would be my first TPR event. Might be going alone. Has anyone been to one of these events solo?

Yes, I went to the 2013 WCB solo and fear not, the TPR crowd is super friendly and welcoming, you will deff find some some people to group up with. Also, people may be coming from all over, and ya know aren't gunna bring family or etc so many travel solo.

I myself will be going solo again this year.

Very excited for more details! Never been to either park and this would be my first TPR event. Might be going alone. Has anyone been to one of these events solo?

Yes, I went to the 2013 WCB solo and fear not, the TPR crowd is super friendly and welcoming, you will deff find some some people to group up with. Also, people may be coming from all over, and ya know aren't gunna bring family or etc so many travel solo.

Mhm, met some really cool folk last time, one was kind enough to basically be my tour guide. Never been to SFMM before so he took me around the park in the manner he knew best, got on everything, dodged lots of lines, and was just a really cool dude. Everyone I met was. I was super afraid I'd end up just walking the park alone/didn't want to outright ask if anyone would let me hang with them, but many volunteered on their own! And it's a great time.

Never been to a TPR event either, might be solo on this one. Possibly will have a friend at SFMM but probably solo at KBF.