TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: Lake Garda mini Trip

This happend to me on the Hollywood Tower!!! I got stuck! here is the Video:

[youtu_be]

[/youtu_be]

PS: the things we´re saying are in swiss german, so you won´t understand it! (excepted you´re also swiss )

Edited by K1ngdaKa88

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

First I was a bit confused because it stoped just after rolling a few inches forward. After the letters droped and the car not, I knew, we're stuck! Then I thought that I luckily had my GoPro on and it is always interesting to watch a ride evacuation.

If someone wants to know:

Did we got something back? (Free drink, free fast pass,..)

No, but actually the view from up there is all worth!!

I've been intrigued by this park, although I hear the operations are, well, not too good. That "studio tour" always looked particularly insane, not to mention the submarine simulator.

I loved the video shwoing Hollywood Tower getting stuck. I would have been pretty scared to have my restraints released at the top of the tower.

On the other hand, I also watched the POV from Diabolik and something caught my attention; are there no loading gates? These boomerang models have little capacity and having no air gates doesn't help either...

Thumbs up for the POV on the Hollywood Tower. I love Intamin Freefalls and that one sounds particularly noisy. I loved it when the steam effect went off after the car got stuck. Kinda of added to the moment. Very cool video.

^thanks

About U-571, we didn't rode it because we were wet from Magma 2.1 and it was cold, so with the wet clothes, it was freezing!! On, and it was also raining! But next time I'm there, I'l ride it!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here is my offride of Gardaland's Magic Mountain.

Again an offride, because it wasn't allowed to take a GoPro, mounted on a chest mount which is an extremely safe way to film, on the coasters!

[youtu_be]

[/youtu_be]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

It's interesting to me how perception varies on that "two-loop, two-corkscrew, & a helix" layout. Coasters like Magic Mountain at Gardaland and Python at Efteling seem to be treated like well-regarded classics and dignified members of their respective parks' lineups, even as newer and better coasters begin to surround them. On the flip-side, a similar ride like Carolina Cyclone feels pushed down the card, a former front man now relegated to playing off-stage, backup tambourine.

• 2 months later...