TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

New red B&M track at Clermont in Ohio...

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wing coaster for the U.S?? Hmmmmm, I'd imagine it's a Cedar Fair park

Actually the U.S.A. part was under "Country of Origin" and is on there for shipping purposes (I assume). This would make sense considering "Hot Go Park" (http://rcdb.com/11605.htm) is in China.

Interesting development of this story. I suppose I don't live that far from this steel factory place, although tbh I'm not curious enough to swing by just to spy on some coaster track. That green track looks like it's for an inverted coaster, which I hope is not what SWO is getting. I'm still hoping they get a Mack.

Wing coaster for the U.S?? Hmmmmm, I'd imagine it's a Cedar Fair park

Actually the U.S.A. part was under "Country of Origin" and is on there for shipping purposes (I assume). This would make sense considering "Hot Go Park" (http://rcdb.com/11605.htm) is in China.

Interesting development of this story. I suppose I don't live that far from this steel factory place, although tbh I'm not curious enough to swing by just to spy on some coaster track. That green track looks like it's for an inverted coaster, which I hope is not what SWO is getting. I'm still hoping they get a Mack.

Well, how was Manta at SWSD received? If it turned out well, we could potentially see another from mack.

Wow that came out of left field a bit.

Hot Go is the park already home to Time Traveller that excellent looking terrain wooden coaster from M&V/The Gravity Group.

They are also getting three new Vekoma coasters this year including a custom launched coaster so this park is certainly on the up.

Well, how was Manta at SWSD received? If it turned out well, we could potentially see another from mack.

I believe Manta opened at about the perfect time to be lost in all the Blackfish crap. I've been to SWSD a couple times and I will personally say it's an awesome ride, but I've never seen it with a huge line. This may also be due to the fact that it has faster operations than any coaster I've ever seen anywhere else (seriously, it's impressive). I think the fact that Seaworld added Manta after installing all three Journey to Atlantis coasters from Mack says something about the park's relationship with the company.

That being said, I wouldn't be too surprised or disappointed if we saw B&M track showing up here for Seaworld.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My Dad and I went past the Clermont Steel Fabricators and I noticed the red track, and there was brown track, and silver structures that I could not make out what they were. I apologize for not getting any pictures.

^Pretty sure brown track is stuff that has yet to be painted. Expect to see a new colour of track next in the future.

Do they usually put the unpainted track in the front by the painted track? It was my first time driving past the plant.