TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

New red B&M track at Clermont in Ohio...

Forget launched floorless coasters, I want a launched flyer that launches into a pretzel loop. Dang, that would be awesome. Then maybe they could lower the trains into sitting position on the break run instead of dangling all of its riders for 5 - 10 minutes while 1 train gets loaded.

I'm just happy to see B&M innovating at all these days.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forget launched floorless coasters, I want a launched flyer that launches into a pretzel loop. Dang, that would be awesome. Then maybe they could lower the trains into sitting position on the break run instead of dangling all of its riders for 5 - 10 minutes while 1 train gets loaded.

Flying coaster, into an Invert, back into a flying coaster. Get the best of both worlds. I like it

Flying coaster trains do seem pretty heavy with the swinging mechanism so probably they would have to use rather small trains. However, this is clearly not a flying coaster and probably not a launched one either, unless it has a launch and a lift (which would be nice).

@Everyone on the last page, Go back and read the part where I said if a kid/teenager puts there leg out to the middle of the track (where the launch mechanism would be). That's what I mean. I was talking about a FLOORLESS coaster, not a wing rider. Someone very well could cut their leg.

@Everyone on the last page, Go back and read the part where I said if a kid/teenager puts there leg out to the middle of the track (where the launch mechanism would be). That's what I mean. I was talking about a FLOORLESS coaster, not a wing rider. Someone very well could cut their leg.

This is a stupid comment. If B&M was going to make a Floorless launch, of course they could do it without cutting riders legs off.

I'll ask again. What about this makes you think people will lose their legs? Show me where a launch mechanism can chop a leg off when you have a floorless train, yet completely miss the train's floor when you have a 'normal' train?

Not a wing rider to CW. Cedar Fair said they would not put in another wing rider until 2018 or later so Gatekeeper can stay unique.

This is like CW not being allowed to build a B&M invert all over again.

Seriously guys. This track is for the B&M's new 4-D aquatrax giga coaster coming to Lake Compounce in 2016.

^ Can't wait for the Aquatrax. Did you here about the part where it turns into a flying coaster and launches into a pretzel loop? My personal favorite part is probably going to be when in turns into a wingrider, has a 150 feet drop and then goes into a 3 foot tall loop. Everyone complaining that wingriders are forceless are sure to be excited about that!

I can't believe a stupid comment is really bringing in so many replies and comments.

I'm on board that it's for the red coaster at the Movie Park in China. I think it's funny that people are pointing to Kings Island simply because the steel factory is within 45 minutes of the park. I don't see Kings Island getting a coaster for a while - and I hope they don't. A lot of other things need to be addressed. Please, send the wingriders overseas!