TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

New red B&M track at Clermont in Ohio...

I see no one has yet pointed it out; in the first picture, right next to the "wing coaster lift base" track segment, there are one or two track pieces that are Celadon-colored. (If they're the same coaster, I really like that color combo.)

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL it's funny how this thread turned into a "I hope it's the **insert pipe dream coaster** that **your home park** is getting"...when said park will probably never see the type of coaster lol.

maybe a floorless with some kind of launch? Idk

I don't think B&M is going to make a floorless launch coaster any time soon. We've seen their launch mechanism on Thunderbird, and if a floorless coaster had a B&M launch on it, people's legs would be cut off. Even though it would be awesome to have my two favorite kind of coasters together...it just isn't going to happen.

^Umm... What?? Could you please clarify where you got the idea that it would cut peoples legs off? There is definitely a possibility of B&M making any of their ride types launch at this point.

If you are sitting in the two middle seats, and someone puts their leg out just a little bit to the side, then their leg is cut. Immature kids and teenagers are pretty much prone to do this.

^Umm... What?? Could you please clarify where you got the idea that it would cut peoples legs off? There is definitely a possibility of B&M making any of their ride types launch at this point.

If you are sitting in the two middle seats, and someone puts their leg out just a little bit to the side, then their leg is cut. Immature kids and teenagers are pretty much prone to do this.

Look at this picture... what about a launch would cause these people to lose their legs?