TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR in Mexico 2015!

I don't want to bum you all out too much but the Operations guy told me that Alicia was going to be removed soon. I told him not to because it's so strange and unique and he laughed and seemed to agree so we'll see!

KT didn't get to ride too much new stuff on this trip as Mexico has some really crazy high height restrictions.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Maybe, just maybe, instead of removing it they can do one last ditch effort to hype the fact that its such a unique attraction for an amusement park.

Of course, I can't imagine Alicia being very popular on day to day operations. If visitors want to learn, there's a huge-a$$ zoo right next door.

• 3 months later...

Wow, these photos are showing you are having so much fun and excitement at their. After seeing this my wishes are getting strong to be there and have fun. However, we are planning for a family trip for upcoming holidays and already talked with a transporter as nasttransfers for his transport service to us. Hope we will have a great day there. Congrats Robb.

• 2 months later...

Holy Lord!!! You guys nailed it, top 5 for sure. We're in Mexico City now. Medusa was SUCH a breath of fresh air. Just incredible, start to finish, and unique! Smooth, insane speed and pacing, well-integrated into the landscaoe, the airtime, at night, lit up, with fright fest fog ... So unbelievably good. And Mexico City is incredible too, we're loving this place. The food is to die for.