TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Beer or Wine?

Hattuchili

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What?!! :shock: I thought you sucked on the cork to taste the wine! Not (ech) smell it.

As always Soren - a TR with Thought, Education AND Entertainment all in one, heh heh.

I am not sure if I missed it, but could you add to the thread the brand name of the wine, I could not make it out in the photo.

Ops my fault! The wine is named "Fiorello 2003" - Sommerwein! It is from a little vineyard in west Germany! I don´t think that someone know that!?

--Sören

I am not sure if I missed it, but could you add to the thread the brand name of the wine, I could not make it out in the photo.

Ops my fault! The wine is named "Fiorello 2003" - Sommerwein! It is from a little vineyard in west Germany! I don´t think that someone know that!?

--Sören

Oh! I understand that 2003 was an exceptional year for sommerwein. I have yet to try sommerwein. Though I have tried several Eiswein at several tastings that our company helps sponser (I never turn down an assignment to help work a table for a tasting...we get to taste as well). The German wines are always the first to run out at tastings.

IMO. A remote, perhaps?

I have one for my old regular film camera. Hit the remote, pic taken in five-8 second, depending. Easy to put remote down or keep holding it, if small enough, like mine.