• Walt Disney World
    • Tokyo Disney Resort
    • Disneyland Resort Paris

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disneyland, CA

It's the original, and despite it's small size, has a lot more packed into it than the other Disney kingdoms. I like the fact it's a little more corny and old-fashioned than the Magic Kingdom at WDW. Things like the Casey Junior Train and Storybook Land are fun, even if they are very low tech. And I love New Orleans Square, the Blue Bayou and Pirates at DL.

• 6 months later...

My choice would be Disneyland!

I've visited all of the Disney Parks in the United States. But, I've always thought that Disneyland was just a bit better than the others.

It's a shame that Walt didn't purchase a larger amount of land for Disneyland. That way Disney wouldn't have to deal with the Bitching and Moaning of the local residents, who love to complain about Noise/Fireworks/Traffic Etc... I mean give me a break! If you chose to live near an Amusement Park, then Cope!!!

Over the years, I've visited Disneyland more times than I can count, and I've never gotten tired of it. It's a great example of what a classic theme park should be.

I was thinking to put WDW as my nr 1.... but because I life about 4 hours away from Disneyland Resort Paris and I go there for about 7 to 10 times a year it had to be my first choice....

Although after my next trip to WDW (very soon, in October)... I might just stay in Orlando

• 1 year later...

I would have to say Tokyo Disneyland Resort (preferably DisneySea) even though I have not been there yet (25 days and counting). The resort has so much more detail than any other park I have ever seen. I guess I will have to wait to confirm my vote until I get to Tokyo, but I'm am confident that I have made the right choice.