Favorite Disney Park and why?

Favorite Disney Park?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Disney Park?

• Disneyland Resort
    • Walt Disney World
    • Tokyo Disney Resort
    • Disneyland Resort Paris

^ Yeah, I agree about how lopsided WDW makes it, over all the other parks/resorts. And it always will, I'm sure. But if it's just based on Fave Magic Kingdoms, and no extra parks etc. added in... would that work better as a true Disney Park Poll? And there are 6 to choose from.

Ah, the stress of deciding.

1497509941_Resizeof0013_13.jpg.7f07798518fef0fadb0bfd87428517c9.jpg

Me and The HKDL Castle ~ Soon to be One of The Tallest Disney Castles of Them All? ~ TPR 2012 China/Hong Kong Tour.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Walt Disney World because it has 4 parks

I think they mean which specific park is your favorite. Like, which of the four WDW parks is your favorite?

- I’d have to say Hollywood Studios is my favorite. It has Tower of Terror and Rockin’ Roller coaster. Two awesome rides. However, after our most recent visit.... Magic Kingdom has really moved up on my list. It might even given HS a run for its money as my favorite!! (And it use to be my least favorite Disney park.)

Somebody (Not myself, thankyew. I honestly forget how to do it, here) should start another one of these polls,

and break it down as to actual - Disney - Parks that exist. i.e. all four WDW ones, separately. I mean, when this was posted, Hong Kong and Shanghai weren't open yet. So....?

(This is the best order I figured out, based on opening years/dates. Instant Quiz! Test yourself, HERE!)

Disneyland (MK)

WDW Magic Kingdom (= MK)

WDW EPCOT

Tokyo Disneyland (MK)

WDW Hollywood Studios

Disneyland Paris (MK)

WDW Animal Kingdom

Disney California Adventure

Tokyo DisneySea

Walt Disney Studios

Hong Kong Disneyland (MK)

Shanghai Disneyland (MK)

Suggested title: "Favorite Disney Park of All Disney Resorts' Parks!" (...and Why?)

126180637_ResizeofIMG_2746.JPG.a2d149b2e680e2a87bfba2e16caf6375.JPG

Our Fave, naturally! TPR 2013 Japan Tour.

Edited by Nrthwnd

^ Oops, I thought you had been to the Resort, before. But Animal Kingdom is a good choice.

We're going to that one, because David "wants to ride a banshee", etc. For myself, it's EPCOT,

and hopefully during the Fall International Food & Wine Festival, there.

^ Actually.....

For myself, it's EPCOT, and hopefully during the 2024 Fall International Food & Wine Festival, there.

Fixed.

That's what we're actually aiming for, year-wise. But yes, I do hope everything's running this Fall, too!

^ Actually.....

For myself, it's EPCOT, and hopefully during the 2024 Fall International Food & Wine Festival, there.

Fixed.

Do you anticipate having a cell phone by 2024?

^ I would put $$ on "no"

hell, the only reason i have one is because my Spouse forced me to about 8 years ago (and for a long time, it was a flip phone, only going to Smartphone ~3 years ago)

but yeah, Bill.. you gotta get a smartphone to make the most of the Parks nowadays.