TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point Advice Needed!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wicked Twister, get this, ride in back

Mantis, get it, ride in the front 3 rows, or you will seriously die.

Millennium Force, get it, dosn't matter where you sit.

Raptor, get it, I like the second row, second in.

Disaster Transport, get it, front.

Corkscrew, get it, anywere.

Magnum XL-200, get it, very back or front.

TTD, uhh not worth a 30+ min wait, dosnt matter, dont ride.

Wild Cat, get it!, I found it really fun.

Iron Dragon, get it, front is the best for the break run, you'll see why.

Mean Streak, get it, front or back

CCMR, uhh could care less.

Gemini, get it, front row, or middle.

The third row of the front car of Magnum is known as the ejector seat, give it a try, but it is brutal airtime.

Top Thrill Dragster and Millenium Force are great at the front, worth the wait at least once. Get to Dragster first thing with early entry (if you have it by staying at a resort) tends to be a lot faster on the first rides I found - 124 mph in the front, first ride of the day on my recent visit was awesome.

Avoid none. Ride them all!

I dont get why people cant have this attitude. Why would you avoid Dragster? What if people like to go fast? Its a heck of alot faster than MF. MF seems tame now. And what if you like launching? Too many assumptions...

If you hit the park on a Friday, not everything is open. If you go on a Saturday, RUN EARLY. If you get there on a Sunday, everything is open and crowds are generally light. Those are easily the best days to go on.

Just make sure to get in line for Mantis early or pay the consequences.

I so agree with both of these! I rode Mantis 3 times, the 2 times I had to wait in line (3rd is Parent Swap!) I had to wait for about a hour! But it was my first and so far only stand up coaster so I really had to!

I I agree with Ted's attitude! Don't avoid a thing there! Even Corkscrew, a Vekoma coaster, isn't that bad! And don't listen to other people, Mean Streak is great, the bottom of the 1st and 3rd drops is all that shook me! Dragster is amazing, don't skip it at all! Have fun!!!

Corkscrew is not a Vekoma, its an Arrow. I know I know, not much difference but there is alot.

It broke the record in its day for most inversions. Arrow was always good at staying on the edge...even if they sacrificed some mathematical know how to get there.

.... Get in line for Mantis, because that was one of the longest lines when i was there.. and TTD is also a ride to get on early... because you never know when its going to breakdown.... Millenium Force had a really long line, but that was because It was running slow that day.. and it was getting stuck alot... I would recomend maXair because that ride is very fun, and also Wicked Twister because its awesome... Magnum has alot of airtime but it hurts....

Just make sure to get in line for Mantis early or pay the consequences.

I would of said "Avoid Mantis at all cost"

I agree. I havent found a single way to ride it without it completely making my ears bleed. Ok, so they dont bleed, but they are very, very red. Defensive, offensive, passive, aggressive, passive aggressive, no matter how I try to ride I come off wishing I hadnt tried.

Ive always said, its a superb layout with HORRIBLE trains. They vibrate more than Mean Streak does.