TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

New Trains for Titan at Space World Japan

S&S are partnered with Sansei in Japan correct? So I assume this would have been brokered through them in some way?

I would guess that these trains are more Sansei than S&S. If that's the case let's hope it holds up longer than this:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

S&S are partnered with Sansei in Japan correct? So I assume this would have been brokered through them in some way?

I would guess that these trains are more Sansei than S&S. If that's the case let's hope it holds up longer than this:

Wow, just looked up a POV of that coaster... What a terrible, awful ride

[youtu_be]

[/youtu_be]

The old Arrow Trains weren't great and were quite painful through the turnaround. These new trains (as long as they're not painful) are absolutely an upgrade with audio and more open seating. It's an old ride and doesn't get the ridership it once had, in fact, I remember having to wait for a minimum amount of people to ride it several times! The lower capacity won't really affect it too much.

Wow, just looked up a POV of that coaster... What a terrible, awful ride

[youtu_be]

[/youtu_be]

OMG Wow! Someone should have told them roller coaster tycoon is not a engineering

tool!

^ I guess B&M seats tilt too much that it affects the airtime.

Yes you do kind of sink into those seats and I wish they were a bit straighter (maybe it has to do with the way B&M designed the restraints and how they hold you)

When it said "That @$$ float" I laughed so hard

I'm happy they're getting new trains just to change it up a bit, but having been on Magnum I really liked the old trains, assuming Titan's was like Magnum's.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...