TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Coasting for Kids 2019--Be Part of Team TPR!

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now if anyone would like to get me close to $200, I'd appreciate it. (I've been stalled at $44 dollars from $200 for a couple weeks now).

I do hope you realize that I haven't forgotten about you, dear! Money's a little more sparse this year for donations, between our new darling Morgan, a new hot water tank, and our dog's recent 4-day vet extravaganza (always something, lol!)......but rest assured I will be sending you a donation either this weekend or early next week (after payday). Can't forget about my Coasting for Kids partner!! I'm very much looking forward to our Cedar Point journey for this year's event!

I do hope you realize that I haven't forgotten about you, dear! Money's a little more sparse this year for donations, between our new darling Morgan, a new hot water tank, and our dog's recent 4-day vet extravaganza (always something, lol!)......but rest assured I will be sending you a donation either this weekend or early next week (after payday). Can't forget about my Coasting for Kids partner!! I'm very much looking forward to our Cedar Point journey for this year's event!

Nick, I didn't even notice. But I do have an idea of what your vet bill probably was. That completely stinks about the hot water tank too. But I totally can't wait to have an awesome adventure at Cedar Point!

^ Yeah, the vet bill was somewhere between ouch and ooof!

It will be a tremendous trip!! I still to this day absolutely LOVE driving on the Causeway when that skyline first pops into view....breathtaking every single time! People at work have been joking with me that if there was ever any doubt that Morgan was my kid, those are erased due to the fact that she's making her first Cedar Point appearance at just 4 months old!

I just want to also say how incredibly PROUD I am of the efforts by Team TPR! Over $31,000 and counting.....just remarkable! Keep up the tremendous work these last 10 or so days, everyone! Here's to $35K......and, dare I say it?......possibly breaking the $40K mark!

^ Well, that didn't take too long! A couple more donations have bumped our Team TPR at Cedar Point up over $4,000.....$4,043 and counting to be exact!

Incidentally, it's pretty cool to see that there will be 2 others (you and your girlfriend) up there from the 'Burgh! I live in a suburb about 20 minutes north of downtown myself. Looking forward to meeting you guys on the 7th!

^ Well, that didn't take too long! A couple more donations have bumped our Team TPR at Cedar Point up over $4,000.....$4,043 and counting to be exact!

Incidentally, it's pretty cool to see that there will be 2 others (you and your girlfriend) up there from the 'Burgh! I live in a suburb about 20 minutes north of downtown myself. Looking forward to meeting you guys on the 7th!

I would appreciate it if next time you head to the Kings Island or Cincinnati area if you could bring me one of these to try.

www-primantibros-com.jpg.ed5cbe064369d4c70b9da7f514a9936b.jpg

Thank you!

I actually received a donation shortly after that post, but I'm glad we met our $4000! And absolutely, I'm sure you'll be able to pick us out, I'll be the tall, skinny guy there. Third year participating, second year at Cedar Point!

Here's my last guess-the-picture, with a bit of a vocabulary lesson from a ride queue. The question: which park, and which ride? Get it right, you get $30 for Coasting for Kids. Get it wrong, and you get the shaft.

zo_cfk2015_4.jpg.45ed0584fd3d3039b8abd6d6ee98f7d9.jpg

Let's go for a first-time winner on this one. Thanks!

Thunderation at Silver Dollar City

A guy with Outlaw Run in his avatar wasn't going to miss that one.

Congrats! $30 on the way.

Thanks! Yeah, SDC is one of my home parks, so it was a bit easy for me.

Just wanted to include this little picture (via GKTW) that has a perfect message as we drum up those last minute donations! Feel free to use this and blast it out via your social media and/or email to those potential donors who might be procrastinating!!

C4K_What_matters.jpg.75aa14af6c9d751a9563815bfae8f358.jpg

Truth! Go Team TPR!!

On a personal note, I've had a little surge of donations this week, and now sit a mere $3 from my original goal of $2,000 raised!! I'm very excited, and hope to keep going even further! If anyone would happen to feel generous and want to throw a couple bucks my way to help reach that goal, I would greatly appreciate it! This truly is one of my favorite times of the year......Go Team TPR!! ONE WEEK LEFT!

I'm wondering, what is the fundraising deadline? I think that it is June 5th for most people, but is it longer for Valleyfair participants, since the event is on a later date?

So, I logged into my fundraising page, and I found out that Valleyfair participants have an additional week to fundraise. 16 days for Valleyfair to fundraise!

Also, thanks to your genorosity, I've raised my goal to $100, which was more than I expected to raise when I signed up!

On a personal note, I've had a little surge of donations this week, and now sit a mere $3 from my original goal of $2,000 raised!! I'm very excited, and hope to keep going even further! If anyone would happen to feel generous and want to throw a couple bucks my way to help reach that goal, I would greatly appreciate it! This truly is one of my favorite times of the year......Go Team TPR!! ONE WEEK LEFT!

Let me know what your next goal is before the deadline. (after the 2k.) I would put you over tonight, but um my credit card thinks it's magically suspicious when I make multiple donations in the same amount to one charity. :/

So, I still have $ to give for people I have your pages open. I'm just spreading them out over this week, so I don't get any more phone calls from the credit card company.