TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Coasting for Kids 2019--Be Part of Team TPR!

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice! I do like some fun "double your donation" action!!

Let's keep this ball rolling...

I will donate $25 to the page of the first person to donate $25 to my page.

$25 donation made to your page, Adam! Good luck with the rest of your fundraising!

Hey everybody!

Since it's "Throwback Thursday" I'm encouraging everybody out there to "throw back" a little of your pocket change in the form of a donation. For every $5-$20 anybody throws back in the form of a donation during the next 24 hours, I will MATCH it! If any of my fellow Coasting for Kids riders want to throw some back on my page, not only will I match it on my page but I will match it on YOUR donation page as well! Triple donation action!

So if you've got $5-$20 doing nothing, throw it back! Go without Starbucks for a day. These kids will certainly appreciate it, and I will match it so the kids win even more! Come on, do it for the kids! Make me poor today! Throw some back on Throwback Thursday!!!

$10 coming your way, Matt! Thanks for offering this awesome matching opportunity!

Hey everybody!

Since it's "Throwback Thursday" I'm encouraging everybody out there to "throw back" a little of your pocket change in the form of a donation. For every $5-$20 anybody throws back in the form of a donation during the next 24 hours, I will MATCH it! If any of my fellow Coasting for Kids riders want to throw some back on my page, not only will I match it on my page but I will match it on YOUR donation page as well! Triple donation action!

So if you've got $5-$20 doing nothing, throw it back! Go without Starbucks for a day. These kids will certainly appreciate it, and I will match it so the kids win even more! Come on, do it for the kids! Make me poor today! Throw some back on Throwback Thursday!!!

Done. I loves me some triple donation action.

Hey everybody!

10 dollars coming your way.

YAY! Schedules! All we need now is California's Great America.

Canada's Wonderland:

Registration Time // Location: 8:15 a.m. // Front Gate Exterior Kiosk

Event time: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.

Marathon Taking Place On:

9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. // Behemoth area coasters (Backlot, Psychlone, Behemoth, Swings of the Century)

ERT 08:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. // Leviathan

Meal Time // Location:

10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. // Breakfast at Marketplace International Buffet

01:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. // Lunch

Awards Ceremony Time // Location: 3:00 p.m. // Marketplace International Buffet

Regular Park Operating Hours: 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.

Prizes:

1st place - VIP Tour for four (4)

2nd place - Four (4) tickets to Halloween Haunt; Dinner at International Marketplace Buffet

3rd place - Give Kids The World gift basket

Valleyfair Schedule:

Date: Sunday, June 14, 2015**

Registration Time // Location: 8:15 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. // Front Gate

Event time: 8:15 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.

Marathon Taking Place On: Groups will be split into three groups and will rotate riding the following coaster: Renegade, Wild Thing, Higher Roller.

09:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. — Ride #1

10:45 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. — Ride #2

1:15 p.m. – 2:15 p.m. — Ride #3

2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. — Group Ride at Wild Thing

Meal Time // Location: 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. // Meal Vouchers valid at Various Locations

Awards Ceremony Time //Location:

3:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. // TBA

Regular Park Operating Hours: 10:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.

Prizes:

1st place - Four (4) General Admission tickets; 50 Beagle Bucks

2nd place Two (2) General Admission tickets; 25 Beagle Bucks

3rd place - Give Kids The World gift basket

Nice! I do like some fun "double your donation" action!!

Let's keep this ball rolling...

I will donate $25 to the page of the first person to donate $25 to my page.

$25 donation made to your page, Adam! Good luck with the rest of your fundraising!

Thanks Nick!

$25 is headed your way.

Hey everybody!

I just sent $20 your way. Thanks for the generous 'triple-up' offer!

Hey everybody!

$15 sent your way Matt!

Hey everybody!

$20 thrown your way, Matt.

Well the 24 hour "Throwback Thursday" window is over and all I can say is WOW!!!

Thanks to Chuck, Nick, Craig, Dustin, Mark, Adam, Nathan, Ryan and others for your donations! Thanks to all your amazing generosity, I have $120 to match... twice! How awesome is that? I'm blown away by all your support, and will get on all those matching donations later this evening. Thank you all!!!

Knott's team now in 4-digit territory! Go Team TPR!

EDIT: Looks like my bank's website has gone down for maintenance tonight but don't worry. Those matching donations will go out soon!

Alright folks. My wallet's a bit lighter after sending matching donations to the following awesome people:

Chuck - $20

Nick - $10

Craig - $20

Dustin - $10

Mark - $5

Adam - $20

Nathan - $15

Ryan - $20

Thanks for all your support! Let's keep it going Team TPR!!

Hey Everyone!

I joined the Kings Dominion team. (I just hope my boss lets me off work on that day!) I will gladly match any donations that anyone makes to my fundraising page. Any amount. Whatever you donate to me, I'll send right back to you. Click on my banner below to donate.

Thanks!

-Jason

^ Jason, I'll take you up on that. l'll send you $30 later this evening.

As will I. Welcome aboard!

And, thank you too! Just donated back to you!

- Jason

My sister and I are once again participating at Cedar Point's event and have just now registered. Here are the links to our pages:

Mine= support.gktw.org/site/TR/CoastingForKids/General?px=1224616&pg=personal&fr_id=1371

Sisters= support.gktw.org/site/TR/CoastingForKids/General?px=1224617&pg=personal&fr_id=1371

We are currently at $0, so we could use a bit of help. We can't wait to participate again!

Alright folks. My wallet's a bit lighter after sending matching donations to the following awesome people:

Chuck - $20

Nick - $10

Craig - $20

Dustin - $10

Mark - $5

Adam - $20

Nathan - $15

Ryan - $20

Thanks for all your support! Let's keep it going Team TPR!!

Thanks Matt, that is awesome!