TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Club TPR Bonus Tracks! New video for Club TPR Members!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched this video earlier today. It was pretty good, and I'd love to see more installments featuring rides that haven't been showcased on the RAW DVDs. One suggestion for future installments would be to have a title screen before each ride so there is a bit more separation between segments. It doesn't need to be anything fancy, just a simple text screen with the ride name, park name, and maybe the location.

I watched this video earlier today. It was pretty good, and I'd love to see more installments featuring rides that haven't been showcased on the RAW DVDs. One suggestion for future installments would be to have a title screen before each ride so there is a bit more separation between segments. It doesn't need to be anything fancy, just a simple text screen with the ride name, park name, and maybe the location.

Won't happen, sorry. The whole idea of this video was to be able to do something that was a "bonus" for club members, but didn't require a whole lot of additional production work. If I have to go and start creating title screens and other slates, that more artwork that needs to be created, edited and dropped in. Sure, it's not a huge amount of work, but it's incremental, adds up, and I probably will not have the time to do it.

Good suggestion, but future installments would be exactly like this, just different content.

Any extra content is always awesome so thanks for putting this out. I'd love to see more coaster expedition type content as well Not sure if that's something you are still interested in doing or not but those videos are just so much fun!

I'd love to see more coaster expedition type content as well Not sure if that's something you are still interested in doing or not but those videos are just so much fun!

It's something I've been debating now for a few years. Yes, I would love to do another one. But they take a very long time to put together, and the audience just isn't there like it is for the other videos we produce. I did some tests over the last couple of months. In every example, when I posted a "Coaster Expedition" segment versus a coaster or ride POV or just any other non-music video, the non-music video got an INSANE amount of views and engagement where the Coaster Expedition segments did not.

They are also the most time consuming videos to do. Your typical Coaster Expedition DVD would take me about 4 months to put together (while doing other things as well), so it's hard for me to justify the time to do it when the audience is so small, even though those people would greatly appreciate it.

I don't think the series is "dead", I just need to find the right time to bring it back.

Thanks for putting this together. It was the perfect length to watch in one sitting, and there was enough variety in the rides. That Stingray coaster is crazy and amazing! It's definitely on my bucket list. It was nice to see The Tornado from Stricker's Grove, and I think I was in one of the clips, so it made it more memorable to take me back to that nice little park on a perfect summer's day in 2014. Please do assemble another video. It's nice to escape for a half-hour.

I definitely want to ride an Ultra Twister one day...those look like so much fun!

Thanks for the bonus...great videos!

They are! They are!

1096527809_ResizeofIMG_2497.JPG.fe7ff5b05bdc1781aafb0863ecbd4f21.JPG

And this is one of The Best there is in an UltraTwister - Rusutsu Park, Japan. How so, I hear you ask?...

Great bonus video!

Only complaint is that I am in it and I have a speaking part. I hate hearing myself on videos. Only joking

Keep up the great work.

Thanks.

- James.