TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The last new Coaster in your Count

Firebird. I would like to erase that experience from my mind, although if the thing bashed my head any harder it would have done it for me.

14 new credits in 2020, 10 of which were in New Jersey in a year that I did not go to GADV or ride anything at Wildwood, so I guess that's an interesting stat. Thanks to the aforementioned Firebird, the Seaside Pirate Coaster was not my worst new credit of 2020.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
1 hour ago, wiyoh1984 said:

Woodstock Express at Kings Island 😆

I believe it's the exact same model Junior Woodie thats at KD, right?

if so, I LOVE that coaster, some great pops of air in the back. . I plan to ride this multiple times when I get to visit KI for the 1st time in July.

being totally honest:  I fully expect Banshee & Flight of Fear to be 1 & done but will reride this multiple times (along with Beast, Diamondback, Racer & Orion)

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, bert425 said:

I believe it's the exact same model Junior Woodie thats at KD, right?

if so, I LOVE that coaster, some great pops of air in the back. . I plan to ride this multiple times when I get to visit KI for the 1st time in July.

being totally honest:  I fully expect Banshee & Flight of Fear to be 1 & done but will reride this multiple times (along with Beast, Diamondback, Racer & Orion)

Yep, the two Woodstock Expresses at KI and KD are the same ride (though I will forever call them Beastie and Scooby-Doo respectively)....and agreed as awesome in the back row.  There's also an identical model at Carowinds, and I believe that Ghoster Coaster at CW is the same layout.

Banshee is my favorite B&M Invert, just barely edging out Raptor at CP....but I don't mind the B&M vest restraints.  If you dislike them, yeah I could see how it could be a one-and-done.