TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The last new Coaster in your Count

How old can a coaster be to still be considered new? Or does the question encompass new to the individual? for that matter, does a re-tracking/re-profiling fit in the "new" category?

Ā 

Just want to clarify so I can participate.

Ā 

Guy - just post whatever you want or you could refer to the first post in the thread, it's not like the "last new coaster" police are going to track you down

Ā 

Hi Guys

What was the last Coaster that is new in your Coaster Count? Mine is Karacho at Tripsdrill who made it in my Coaster Count. Which is your last one, which is new in your count?

How old can a coaster be to still be considered new? Or does the question encompass new to the individual? for that matter, does a re-tracking/re-profiling fit in the "new" category?

Ā 

Just want to clarify so I can participate.

Ā 

Guy - just post whatever you want or you could refer to the first post in the thread, it's not like the "last new coaster" police are going to track you down

Ā 

Ā 

Have you ever had to deal with the coaster pigs? I mean fuzz... ...uh, cops? It ain't pretty. I'm talking full cavity searches. And not the good kind like when you get pegged. The bad kind. The cave spelunking kind. I don't wanna go through that again, so I would rather ask up front to not incur the wrath. You know trouble follows me Larry. I don't know why? Probably something I did in a past life. Nothing I can do about that but be a model citizen now. As you know, I'm a fu@k!ng saint. All I did was clap at the safety spiel. Then BAM! The hammer came down! I became a fist puppet to tha man! I don't ever want to have the displeasure of dealing with the coaster police again. I still have nightmares about that one night in Tijuana.

• 1 month later...