TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The last new Coaster in your Count

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got to ride Wild Cat at the Puyallup Fairgrounds last weekend, and it was a surprisingly good time! It's the first Schwarzkopf I have ever ridden, and although it seems almost like a kiddie ride from the looks of it, it was really intense at points. The drops are actually really fun despite being mostly straight ramp-shaped sections- you gain speed really quickly when you're suddenly pitched 30 degrees forward! The helixes at the end are very good too; they banked the track pretty heavily but you still get some great lateral forces which made the fact I was riding with a stranger a bit awkward

9/10 would ride again

P4161643.thumb.JPG.69ae644f73a7ad03ae185395d47889bf.JPG

Car heading into the second-to-last helix

For me if I can't drive there I'm probably never going so rides like Millennium Force and Fury 325, for example, aren't on my list. Living in Colorado and having family in SoCal and the PNW I've only ever been to Lagoon (Utah), Knott's, Magic Mountain, Disneyland, California Adventure, SeaWorld, Oaks, and Wild Waves. I haven't been to most in years. I have also never been to Elitch Gardens. I have quite a list of new coasters.

My new coaster list:

Cannibal

Bom Bora

Wicked

Twister II

Half Pipe

Mind Eraser

Sidewinder

New Revolution

Twisted Colossus

Full Throttle

new GhostRider

Manta (San Diego)

Edited by coloradocoasterguy

For me if I can't drive there I'm probably never going so rides like Millennium Force and Fury 325, for example, aren't on my list. Living in Colorado and having family in SoCal I've only ever been to Lagoon (Utah), Knott's, Magic Mountain, Disneyland, California Adventure, SeaWorld, Oaks, and Wild Waves. I haven't been to most in years. I have also never been to Elitch Gardens. I have quite a list of new coasters.

My new coaster list:

Cannibal

Bom Bora

Wicked

Twister II

Half Pipe

Mind Eraser

Sidewinder

New Revolution

Twisted Colossus

YOLOcoaster

new GhostRider

Manta (San Diego)

You are doing it wrong!

When was the last time you rode a specific coaster for the first time? What is the name of that coaster?

For me if I can't drive there I'm probably never going so rides like Millennium Force and Fury 325, for example, aren't on my list. Living in Colorado and having family in SoCal and the PNW I've only ever been to Lagoon (Utah), Knott's, Magic Mountain, Disneyland, California Adventure, SeaWorld, Oaks, and Wild Waves. I haven't been to most in years. I have also never been to Elitch Gardens. I have quite a list of new coasters.

My new coaster list:

Cannibal

Bom Bora

Wicked

Twister II

Half Pipe

Mind Eraser

Sidewinder

New Revolution

Twisted Colossus

YOLOcoaster

new GhostRider

Manta (San Diego)

You are doing it wrong!

When was the last time you rode a specific coaster for the first time? What is the name of that coaster?

The last new coasters I rode for the first time were Coast Rider, Pony Express, and Sierra Sidewinder last year. This year I will knock Cannibal, Bom Bora, and Wicked off my list. Next year I plan to to knock New Revolution, Twisted Colossus, and Full Throttle off my list.