TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The last new Coaster in your Count

• 1 month later...

My last credit (#287) was El Loco at the Adventuredome two weeks ago. Very fun ride with some great airtime! Photo courtesy of the TPR vid.

Ā 

My next credit will either be Twisted Colossus or Rewind Racers depending on their openings and my timing. I am on track to hit 300 by June or July.

The last "new", as in one that opened the most recent, was Gringotts for me, but if we're not counting that, it would be Flug der DƤmonen at Heide Park.

Ā 

Otherwise, the last new, as in my first ride on it ever, was also Gringotts (#123), and if we're not counting it, Mystery Mine at Dollywood (#122).

Ā 

This summer, I'll be riding Fury 325 (I'll try to make that my 125th credit, with a 124th either being a family ride at Carowinds, like Flying Ace Aerial Chase or Ricochet, or the Seven Dwarf's Mine Train at Magic Kingdom)!

I'm not sure of my count but my latest addition was Verbolten and Lochness Monster this past August for my birthday. Both completely blew me away because I had such low expectations for them. LM was amazingly smooth. I just knew I was gonna get banged up with a headache but I was completely wrong. And I had no idea about the triple helix in the tunnel so that was a great surprise too. Verbolten's launch was stunning and I was seriously ejected out of my seat once we entered the building. This ride was hella forceful to be considered a family ride. The drop section was fun too. Overall, I love it when coasters exceed your expectations.

Verbolten 7/10

LM 6.5/10