TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The B&M Rattle Directory

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I'm being honest. Last season, it was really bad. With every weekly visit during the summer, I'd ride it at least 5 times. Now, I've just gotten use to it. It's like a bouncing motion the train does repeatedly and since the ride is so fast, it may just feel rough. I've been on it 105 times and the ride has done that for at least 50 rides.

I reckon this rattle in the new coasters is simply because they are pushing the boundary's as to what the B&M trains and track can withstand. The older B&M's are slower and not as large, meaning they will not vibrate/rattle.

I reckon this rattle in the new coasters is simply because they are pushing the boundary's as to what the B&M trains and track can withstand. The older B&M's are slower and not as large, meaning they will not vibrate/rattle.

Everything about this post is wrong. It's actually almost a remarkable achievement...

Silver Bullet has so much B&M rattle, I'm surprised it's rarely reported.

What? I've ridden Silver Bullet countless time, and its one of the smoothest coasters I have ever been on. As I once told my friend, my head has never forcibly touched the OTSRs on Silver Bullet.

Silver Bullet has so much B&M rattle, I'm surprised it's rarely reported.

What? I've ridden Silver Bullet countless time, and its one of the smoothest coasters I have ever been on. As I once told my friend, my head has never forcibly touched the OTSRs on Silver Bullet.

There's a reason for this

Side note--haven't ridden Silver Bullet. It was just spoon-fed to me though so I had to.

Things happen, so if a ride rattles it's completely understandable. Fury and banshee took a beating their first season. They ran so many cycles, so it's understandable. I'm sure it can be fixed but it's not that major of a deal. Maybe what I felt on Fury was there since day one, and maybe I'd been enjoying it so much I didn't notice it, but now that I'm looking for some vibrations, I notice them.

• 5 months later...
are you going to come back and make another B&M Rattle Directory for this year?

raw

The guy who ranked all of the RMC's after riding one of them in the "Rate the RMC's you've been on thread" also wants an updated B&M rattle list. No surprise here. Please someone bring Mitch's Poll back so we can have only one list of things that matters.