TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

2014 ChrisHanKwanSivus Gift Exchange!

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I received my Secret Santa gift a couple days ago but was only able to get it today. It is great and I will post some photos when I am up to it. Thank you so much.

So to the person who is getting a gift from me: I was waiting for a package from Amazon, which did arrive on Friday. Unfortunately, I've been in the hospital from Thursday morning until last night. I have my roomie wrapping right now and he will get it sent on its way. It will be sent priority, so you should have it by the end of the week. This definitely isn't how I want to be spending my holiday season, and I guess to get the rest of my shopping done I will be shopping online, as I will be out of commission all this week too.

When I used to do "Secret Santa" at either school or office environments I always remembered playing where you'd pick someone's name out of a hat, and over a few weeks you'd have to gift that person a small item each week, and then at the end, you'd get them your real gift and reveal who you were. For me, the fun of it was knowing who had you almost as much as the presents themselves. For the TPR version, I just always assumed we did that but cut out the first couple of weeks due to mostly logistical reasons, and that was sort of replaced by the banter back and forth on the forum.

I didn't even realize that some people don't ever reveal who they are to the giftee. I dunno, that just seems kind of strange to me.

Edited by robbalvey

Woo hoo! My gifts arrived today!

MANY thanks to my secret Santa (whom I don't know!) Feel free to comment or drop me a message so I can thank you again!

Now onto the pics!

IMG_7819.thumb.JPG.846af0f2051d56feb1c3d3f6dede331e.JPG

That's me!!

IMG_7820.thumb.JPG.fcf6e0068d4edfec0983dbc883da9744.JPG

OOO! I didn't wrap my gifts, so this is appreciated!

IMG_7821.thumb.JPG.97dbdc8790880744ed3d72b2eae8785f.JPG

Even my dog Nahla cannot wait!

IMG_7822.thumb.JPG.f530a3888455cf486f5aab1e736ab9b5.JPG

Hmm.....Amazon wish list perhaps?

IMG_7824.thumb.JPG.416ac0836863f8dec3fe1653fff42605.JPG

Woo hoo! A Broadway CD I don't own! But I do now!

IMG_7825.thumb.JPG.7535663374590cdffc700623316321c1.JPG

And an awesome book!

IMG_7826.thumb.JPG.dbc8309659f18f9607a613a6e1fe4617.JPG

Thanks Secret Santa!

IMG_7827.thumb.JPG.827ac6987dfed2fa63a41a7d36cd4698.JPG

Nahla is not a fan of the genie!

I revealed my identity just because I am the only one from Wyoming and a quick look at the label would have given it away. Not much of a surprise there. In the past I have had some reveal and some have not.

You could try mailing it from Montana.

Awesome looking book.

And Robb, you brought a great point about revealing who the Santa is. I used to work for ADP and we did a secret Santa and white elephant gift exchange every year in my department. In both cases Santa's were never revealed, so its just what I was used to.

I revealed my identity just because I am the only one from Wyoming and a quick look at the label would have given it away. Not much of a surprise there. In the past I have had some reveal and some have not.

You could try mailing it from Montana.

That is a 5 hour drive north for me. Could have mailed it out of Salt Lake City.

I went to Dollywood this weekend. When we got home late last night, I had a few packages on my porch waiting for me.

O joy of joys! It looks as if a ChrisHanKwanSivus miracle has happened!

My Secret Santa has out done her/his self! I can not thank you enough for these amazeballs gifts! I can't wait to paint the figures and display them all on the great shelf of everything Zombie. Now I just need the apocalypse to happen so I can use the Zombie Slayer for it's God intended purpose!

20141208_135516.thumb.jpg.7017adde3fefe63962e72d16daabc0bd.jpg

3 DIE cast Zombie Strippers. They're like the three wise men that came to visit Jesus in the manger. The only difference is that they're strippers, and they came to me.

20141208_135818.thumb.jpg.2d5e4e4a394c2d9627c2a0d4f7a3a462.jpg

Also this awesome Zombie Slayer sword! Which will go prominently over my Zombie mantle after I get a nice display mount for it!

Woo hoo! My gifts arrived today!

MANY thanks to my secret Santa (whom I don't know!) Feel free to comment or drop me a message so I can thank you again!

Now onto the pics!

Glad you liked them! I glanced at your amazon wish list for one and then decided to go my own route on the other...

It's funny how many different ways people have done Secret Santa gift giving. Every one I have participated in previous I have had to guess who my giver was. Until this time, I have always found trying to guess who my SS was, was half the fun. This time, my Santa's name was on the order sheet.

No biggie, I just find it interesting how many different versions of this kind of event there are.

Just got my gift today, and I wanted to say thanks to my santa (Bbomser), The gift was excellent, I actually needed a new belt and this was absolutely perfect! Also, finding a Mustang news article to wrap the park maps was great. Thanks so much!

IMG_1285.thumb.JPG.241b4df99ddc9da40bfcc07f703e9f4e.JPG

On the top is the Mustang belt. Also included was a Bob's Space Racers book, it was really cool to see all of the games available for purchase. Love the wrapping paper around the maps!

IMG_1286.thumb.JPG.8ffd1c357d3714ea080a428e3c8b65cf.JPG

All of the maps, as well as a nice card. Thanks again!

got a box delivered that appears to be from my Santa-bee. .but have to wait for my partner to get home just to be safe (to be sure it's not something he ordered for me).

my tracking shows my package cleared customs and is on it's way to my Giftee. . so hopefully they'll get it tomorrow

To my Secret Sender...

I have been told that a package has arrived... I will open it and get pictures up as soon as I return to the proper zip code... hopefully tomorrow!!!!

Thanks!!!!!

To my recipient... The shipment is in the wonderful world of USPS... but not showing up on the tracker, so I'm guessing it has not even seen a truck yet!!! It will get there!!!

The first year of our gift exchange on here my secret Santa never revealed themselves. I still have no idea who it was.

I always reveal myself in case of shipping/mailing issues.

And yay I'm glad to see people posting awesome stuff!

Lastly, feel better Stacy!

It's funny how many different ways people have done Secret Santa gift giving. Every one I have participated in previous I have had to guess who my giver was. Until this time, I have always found trying to guess who my SS was, was half the fun. This time, my Santa's name was on the order sheet.

No biggie, I just find it interesting how many different versions of this kind of event there are.

I wanted to be anonymous but the zombie strippers weren't eligible for gift options so I had no choice. Glad you liked them! I couldn't get over the severed arm holding the money! I thought that was too perfect, lol.

And I was at Dollywood on Saturday, too!

20141209_001952.thumb.jpeg.5c5e9179cf3587fb8e6042354d6f5fb0.jpeg

Now on to the good stuff the goods!

20141209_001928.thumb.jpeg.5ec8fb412b3e60eae14b76d9339dc094.jpeg

Nice Card!

20141209_001800.thumb.jpeg.dc5d7a6ce187b32febfc73c0fdbf28b7.jpeg

This is how My box showed up.

Trying to hide your address but it shows from the Grinch. Nice Touch.

20141209_001800.thumb.jpeg.dc5d7a6ce187b32febfc73c0fdbf28b7.jpeg

This is how My box showed up.

Trying to hide your address but it shows from the Grinch. Nice Touch.

First let me say My gift is on its way to its Special person but it looks like they are having mail issues. So I hope it works itself out and gets to them today.

2nd I got my gift from my Grinch as they called them self. It was all Awesome Thank you so much.

659749135_20141209_002044-Copy.thumb.jpeg.5aec2ea1cd4fa56a5db670d7c4342c5e.jpeg

First was this awesome Mitsubishi Motors lanyard.

20141209_002226.thumb.jpeg.c3d0629989d89784427e8ab36e66bc43.jpeg

Next was a Columbus Blue Jackets bottle opener. Here you can see me trying it out.

20141209_002305.thumb.jpeg.ccc901c19c3c21db6c081b78cddd1391.jpeg

The last was this little box of Fun!

20141209_002404.thumb.jpeg.b7de9b503dabc0abfb7bc4716e49ad15.jpeg

This Guy was in side. Can't wait to put it with my other one