TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

2014 ChrisHanKwanSivus Gift Exchange!

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2/3rds of gift ready to go . .as soon as last part arrives, I'll wrap and mail out

(and as a bonus, one of the gifts -- a book I've been drooling over myself -- once I bought it for my giftee, I got an email from Amazon saying: Now that you've bought a hard copy, here's the kindle version free!. . . so it worked out well ).

My giftee still hasn't posted what he/she would like! If they don't post soon I will just have to take a guess

Please guys - if you haven't posted something about yourself yet, please do it ASAP! This greatly helps your secret santa buy something for you that you might like! Please keep in mind we did this years gift exchange as "invite only" as a way for us to weed out some of the problems we had last year. Please do not make us regret this decision and play along like everyone else.

Thank you!

--Robb

it's not me!

I'm on page 2!

(but my giftee did eventually post here, and I was able to add something to the gift specific to their likes -- even tho I had guessed correct on something else that I think they will like as well)

My giftee still hasn't posted what he/she would like! If they don't post soon I will just have to take a guess

Please guys - if you haven't posted something about yourself yet, please do it ASAP! This greatly helps your secret santa buy something for you that you might like! Please keep in mind we did this years gift exchange as "invite only" as a way for us to weed out some of the problems we had last year. Please do not make us regret this decision and play along like everyone else.

Thank you!

--Robb

Hey guys!

I'm happy to be part of this great community here! Things like the Christmas exchange make me appreciate these friendships even more! I'm a big fan of Cedar Point since I worked there this season! Other than that, I love Intamin! It's my favorite coaster company. I also appreciate everything coaster or America related! Even candy from America would make me happy, because here in Germany, we do not have a lot of American candy.

A couple of the folks who their Secret Santas thought they had not posted had actually posted at the beginning of the thread and I've messaged those Secret Santas to let them know where to find the posts. And I've messaged one other person asking them to post something. According to my list that will take care of everyone. However, not everyone messaged me back to confirm receipt of their addresses, but since the messages are no longer in my outbox I can only assume that y'all got them. Deadline to ship out is Friday!

Am I going to be the only one who waits until Xmas to open their gift?

Giftee's items are purchased and will be on their way this week.

I won't wait till Christmas, but I may wait for the first night of Hanukkah!

Hello my fellow Jew!

( and ditto)

Edited to add: My package shipped out this afternoon.

I reveal myself in the card inside. . but a hint: International Shipping is EXPENSIVE!

oooo. . who could I have gotten???

Edited by bert425