TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

2014 ChrisHanKwanSivus Gift Exchange!

Hey y'all! I'm in for yet another year. I just moved into my new apartment in Charlotte so anything decorative is awesome. Bonus points if its roller coaster related. I love cups (aka my awesome minion sippie cup from Universal)... I also love Killer Whales. Sugary sweet candy is also my favorite.

Can't wait to see what everyone gets this year!!!

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I am in just in the nick of time! Whew!

So, what am I into? Hmm...I actually like park souvenirs even if I haven't been there. Shot glasses are awesome. Love Walking Dead, Nightmare Before Christmas, LA Dodgers. IDK...anything random and awesome would be great! Looking forward to participating again this year!

That's it, y'all! I'll start matching folks up and sending out addresses at some point today. Can't wait to see what everyone gets!

EDIT: Also, there are a few folks who are participating but haven't posted any info about themselves in this thread. Y'all know who you are! Post something please!

Hey Everyone! Sorry I am late to post.

So glad to be participating again. This has been fun the past couple years.

About me:

-I love music - especially pop and country

-Enjoy reading - books celebrities wrote, biographies, memoirs, sadly I like teen fiction, anything by Nicolas Sparks, David Levithan, and Jennifer Weiner

-Obsessed with roller coaster tycoon - currently do not have the expansion packs for the second one

-My favorite Disney characters are Stitch and Ariel

-Horror, drama, and Tyler Perry movies are my go to types

-Favorite current shows are The Amazing Race, Survivor, Stalker, and Jane the Virgin

-Favorite past shows are Queer as Folk, Will and Grace, and Friends

-Sweet and sour candies are always nice

-Have an obsession with trying different un-sweet iced teas

-Favorite celebrities - Britney Spears, Katy Perry, Ke$ha, Tina Fey,Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, Kelly Clarkson

-Shirt size is small

I just want this to be a guide. Do not worry if I have read a certain book or not. Please have fun and I love surprises!

Hi all, it's time to play Santa again...

I should let Santa and his elves know that it's time to check the Naughty and Nice list....

About me, I like

the winning lotto numbers (need 6 numbers between 1 and 45)

I'm a Disney fan - grew up with Disney

love live stage shows - especially musicals

I teach acrobatics for a dance studio

but really am a trampolinist

I like reading - Harry potter, Stephen King, Sci Fi, but not really into sloppy romantics books

movies - tend to watch older movies, Disney movies, kids movies

I watch TV shows like Dance Moms, NCIS, Stargate, some reality shows, cooking shows,

obviously I like Theme parks and roller coasters

I have only visited LA, San Diego, San Francisco and Las Vegas this year so maybe like a fridge magnet from your area

adult shopping would not go astray either - I have a sense of humor

Shirt size L to XL depending on cut - I'm currently shrinking!!!

Please don't leave it to my list, I love the random things people find for each other

I have received Harry Potter time Turner, Disney Calendar, some candies

Thanks to Robb, Elissa, and Brandy for putting this all together each year, I really look forward to participating each year

Edited by AussieMum

I'm into Doctor Who, Marvel characters (particularly Loki, Dr Strange, and Deadpool), Sherlock (anything Benedict Cumberbatch related, really), Supernatural, The Hobbit, dragons, and pretty much anything nerdy. I'm also really interested in science (Marine or Space related).

T-shirt size: XL

Special thanks to Brandy for organizing this again. She does a great job each year.

That's it, y'all! I'll start matching folks up and sending out addresses at some point today. Can't wait to see what everyone gets!

EDIT: Also, there are a few folks who are participating but haven't posted any info about themselves in this thread. Y'all know who you are! Post something please!

Agreed!

if you're participating, please post SOMETHING about yourself?

not all of us know everyone, and this thread is a great place to give some ideas!

Addresses have been sent out! Please check your inbox and message me to confirm receipt!

Also, there are still seven folks on my list who have not posted something in the thread. Don't make me call you out!

REMEMBER to mail your gifts out by December 5. Now get to shopping, y'all!

First and foremost. Huge thanks to Brandy for spearheading this wonderful endeavor. You are the greatest! Last year was fantastic and I got one of the greatest Secret Satans evah! He/She/It hit the nail on the head! Many kudos and thanks! To Robb and Elissa for supporting this endeavor. You guys Rock! It is always a great time and I love doing it. It is an awesome way to celebrate the season. Thank you all!

And now.

LETS GET IT ON PEOPLEZ!

Whom so ever has gotten me. I'm easy! (I know, don't let it get out.)

Strippers n' Zombies! Oooooooo! And new recent obsession. Anything LoTR, Hobbit related.

If you could find me an Arwen or Tauriel Stripper Zombie anything, you would be hitting the trifecta!

Good luck and God Bless tha Strippers!

Please check your inboxes everyone! There are still a bunch of folks who have not confirmed receipt of their address. Thanks!

I've been trying to reply, but it just stays in my outbox. I don't know if it is the computer I'm on (at work) or what.

I did have a question about mine, as when I seach the members for the username, I'm not finding that person. Can you double check it for me as it also wasn't in the list on page one. Thanks.

Please check your inboxes everyone! There are still a bunch of folks who have not confirmed receipt of their address. Thanks!

I've been trying to reply, but it just stays in my outbox. I don't know if it is the computer I'm on (at work) or what.

I did have a question about mine, as when I seach the members for the username, I'm not finding that person. Can you double check it for me as it also wasn't in the list on page one. Thanks.

I just replied to your last message, but I got several messages from you that said "message has been deleted by sender," which was what happened to some of my messages when I sent out addresses last year.

^ Same Here. I've posted about what I like, and can only hope my victim (read: Giftee) enjoys the goods that I have purchased for him/her. Still debating on whether or not I should reveal myself to them. Any thoughts from the peanut gallery?

I can neither confirm nor deny that I have in fact not let my Satanee know who their gifts are from. I would love to do an after thread where people try and guess who their Secret Satan is. I would love to know if my giftee has any clue if it was in fact me, or who may have sent them. And if they did figure out that I may or may not have been their private Satan, the Little Devil in me would love to see how said giftee figured it out. Or did the card with my name on it give it all away?

I'll never tell!

Muahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa!

Guy "I love this event." Koepp

Gifts for my secret santa have been ordered. I know most will arrive to my place before the Dec. 5 ship date. There is one that the shipping says later than the 5th. I'm hoping it's all there so I can send together if not, I'll send in parts.

A thought occurred to be just now that I haven't posted what I love yet! So sorry!

I'm pretty easy going, but if it's Ariel/Mickey Mouse/Anything Disney Really I will LOVE IT!

I do have an Ariel/Disney Princess bathroom that could certainly use more love....

If I think of something else, I will edit this.

I've been trying to think of thins (never good at this) but I came up with a list.

I like anything Cedar Point, Kings Island, or Holiday World

gift cards are always nice

Shirt size XL

Anything Ohio State

Recipes from My Home Kitchen: Asian and American Comfort Food from the Winner of MasterChef Season 3 on FOX Hardcover,

Coasterdynamix model of the Beast from Kings Island