TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

100% Achievements

I was looking back at some old TR's and I noticed one where Elissa celebrates that she has completely ridden all the Giant Vekoma Boomerangs. I also remember seeing a post on the TPR facebook of people celebrating getting all the Fuji-Q credits. I know that new rides are always built so some 100% achievements that people may have gained would be outdated but if you think you've ever completed something then list it, it'd be interesting to see what people come up with.

I realize there can be some easy ones like 100% all coasters at Universal Orlando or 100% all merry-go-rounds in Cedar Point but i'm curious if there are any you have completed that you consider special or ones people can't complete anymore.

Some examples could be:

100% a certain type of ride or roller-coaster. Maybe you had 100% all GIB's so for example 100% Giant Inverted Boomerang (2001-2013) because until Sochis you had been on all of them or perhaps you 100% a type of ride that is hard to find, impossible now or spread out so 100% all sky swats (since one has been removed this would be a unique one). Another example with Manits being converted 100% all B&M stand-ups.

100% all coasters in a park that has many or is known for being difficult e.g. 100% all credits in Fuji Q (-2013).

100% visited all of a chain of parks that are spread out e.g. 100% visited all current six flags properties.

I'm sure there are many ideas that i've missed.

I wasn't sure this was a worthwhile topic, but after constantly trying to think of ones myself I thought people might have fun with this. I have visited all Disneys and Universals except California so I couldn't list that and I missed two Fuji credits for a second ride on Dodonpa and my first ever star flyer, so for me this is really all I could come up with:

100% all park based Mondial Ultra Max's (I believe there's only two right now Fantasy Island and Ocean Park)

100% all aquatrax's (I wasn't going to count this since it's kind of cheating since I live in Korea but 1) i'm sure some-one will point out a random ultra max in China somewhere and I need something, 2) it can be an elusive credit to some and 3) it doesn't really aqua anymore, i've made over 30 trips in the last few years and apart from one of my 1st trips I have never seen the water come back on even after a huge rehab restoring it to it's "original glory" so I can claim that )

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Only one I can think of off the top of my head is that I've been on all Arrow coasters in Europe...all 5 of them.

I guess I could also count 100% all European stand-ups/100% all stand-ups with a zero G roll.

I've been on all the Backlot Stunt Coasters? Hurray?

There are actually a few sets I've completed. As far as I can remember they are:

All North American coasters over 300 feet tall (well...before Fury 325 opens at least)

All North American Intamin Accelerators

All North American Premier spaghetti bowl coasters

It's not much...but whatever.

Every Disney park and every credit at Fuji-Q.

I've been to Los Angeles twice, but I didn't make it to Universal either time, otherwise I would have been to every Universal park. Also I would have been on all the coasters over 300ft in the US if stupid Superman: Escape From Krypton was open at Magic Mountain the day I visited.

What a fun thread!

I've been on every coaster in Oregon.

I've been on all but one coaster (Taxi Jam) in Virginia.

I've been on every coaster over 10 mph in California (there's like 7 kiddie coasters I haven't gotten around to).

Every coaster over 300 ft in the US (until next year).

Every Intamin accelerator in the US.

Every US Disney Theme Park (not water park)

Every US Universal Theme Park

My biggest acheivement, I have nearly 300 credits and I've still managed to not ride a single RMC or Gravity Group...

I almost have all the creds at Universal Orlando, including Pteradon Flyers, but for some reason I thought Woody Woodpecker was at IoA...and Gringotts opened a month after I was there.

I've ridden all the coasters at Walt Disney World Resort

I've ridden all the coasters at SeaWorld Orlando

I've ridden all the coasters at Dollywood

...I think that's it.