TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Energylandia Park Discussion Thread

16 hours ago, SharkTums said:

Guys, you're all missing the point! We don't want this coaster to have water anywhere around it!!!  Remember what their 'water coaster' is like!??!!

I was seriously concerned that the boat was sinking. 😆

• Haha 1

• 8 months later...

Pretty excited to finally get to visit next month after putting it off for year after year.

There's obviously a load of +1s which bump up the cred count if nothing more, but Zadra & Hyperion look like top tier coasters, and the most recent themed areas look decent as well.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Happy Monday everyone!

We have a brand new TPR roller coaster video for you and this is a BIG ONE!  All 17 roller coasters at Energylandia including Zadra, Hyperion, Abyssus and a lot more!

VIDEO:

Have a great week, everyone!

--Robb Alvey
www,themeparkreview.com

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, robbalvey said:

Happy Monday everyone!

We have a brand new TPR roller coaster video for you and this is a BIG ONE!  All 17 roller coasters at Energylandia including Zadra, Hyperion, Abyssus and a lot more!

You know, I've heard tales of Energylandia ever since it opened.  It wasn't until I watched this entire video that I understood those tales.  What's with the theme choices?  What's with the pathways? Why are there only 4.5 good coasters out of 17?!

I'm just...what IS this place?!  It's like a Rollercoaster Tycoon fever dream but without the unlimited budget cheat so you just populate the map with as much off-the-shelf crap you can buy before the money runs out.

Mars coaster, though, Disney better watch their back.  That themeing was phenomenal.