TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Energylandia Park Discussion Thread

I know this park is getting EU funding, but I would not be surprised if money laundering conspiracies start popping up.

Yes, that story about the EU funding is true.

But the owner of Energylandia is also the owner of the countries largest Energydrinks compagnie and he owns at least 2 of the biggest nightclubs in the country. And that is were they get most of the money from for the park.

So why are you thinking about money laundering conspiracies?

• 2 months later...
What are their vests like out of interest? I'm surprised they're still using them as I don't think Tripsdrill's new invert has them.

Noticeable for sure but not restrictive. They have a little bit of give to them which means you don't lose out on any airtime but there's enough pressure to keep your body from being thrown around in the twisties. Lech Coaster's setup was probably the best out of the ones we did on the Europe trip (Python, Speed of Sound, Formula, Mayan, Lech Coaster). On the newer models, hands-up riding is comfortable too.

What are their vests like out of interest? I'm surprised they're still using them as I don't think Tripsdrill's new invert has them.

Noticeable for sure but not restrictive. They have a little bit of give to them which means you don't lose out on any airtime but there's enough pressure to keep your body from being thrown around in the twisties. Lech Coaster's setup was probably the best out of the ones we did on the Europe trip (Python, Speed of Sound, Formula, Mayan, Lech Coaster). On the newer models, hands-up riding is comfortable too.

Agreed! The latest version on Lech Coaster (this one appears to have them too) are much thinner and less restrictive than the vests we’ve seen on any newer Vekoma or B&M coaster in the states so far.

I also thought it was interesting that Tripsdrill’s invert is vest-free. However, while I think it looks fantastic, it does seem to be a bit tamer than these large sit down loopers.

Energylandia will be reopening on June 6.

https://energylandia.pl/wydarzenia/otwarcie-sezonu-2020-w-energylandia/

Translated from Polish, as the information is not yet available in English:

After a long time of separation - we are finally coming back! 100% ready!

We are pleased to inform you, beloved, that Energylandia is coming back to the game!

We invite you from June 6, DAILY from 10:00 to 18:00 , guaranteeing safe and happy fun in your beloved Energylandia.

Here's what they're doing:

• Flying drones that spray disinfectant
  • Disinfectant stations throughout the park for guests to use
  • Temperature checks for employees and guests
  • Masks and gloves for employees
  • Plexiglass panels at employee points of contact
  • Mobile ordering for food
  • Dedicated disinfectant team
  • Self-service ticketing for those who have not purchased online
  • Masks available for purchase
  • Cashless transactions encouraged
  • Employees in each land / zone do not have contact with employees in other lands / zones
  • Masks permitted on rides
  • 2-meter social distancing

^ If there's one thing I've learned from decades of schlocky sci-fi movies and books it's that the drones will not only go haywire, but it will be revealed that they were carrying guns and ammo this whole time and work for aliens.

The new Aqualandia area is looking rather nice. There is what looks to be some red track lined up against the trees to the top centre-right - is there another coaster I've forgotten about? I guess the land behind Aqualandia (as we look at it in this image) will be the next to be developed.

101802620_563785814513800_555240500009893888_o.thumb.jpg.42e35af406ab47db1fdd94af58c0f18c.jpg

Source: https://www.facebook.com/fomocoaster