TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Energylandia Park Discussion Thread

It did indeed win, but the ending is changed and well... a lot more boring. A bit of a shame considering the height and the speed left at that point

Never thought someone would be disappointed because an Intamin was chosen over a Vekoma..

Am I the only one who is super excited for this??

It did indeed win, but the ending is changed and well... a lot more boring. A bit of a shame considering the height and the speed left at that point

Never thought someone would be disappointed because an Intamin was chosen over a Vekoma..

You absolutely are not! This coaster looks fantastic!

To be honest, they could have gone with either layout and either manufacturer and I still would have been thrilled. I will likely not make it out to this park any time in the near future, but I can't wait to follow construction and see videos!

Don't get me wrong, this does not make me less excited, I just feel like the ending came way to soon. This ride needs more of the Intamin goodness imo

OH MY FUCKING GOD

I LOVE the new 4-across trains - Almost like Intamin's version of the "B&M hyper" trains.

Overall, this layout looks like they're mixing the amazing huge airtime hills of coasters like Skyrush and El Toro with some of the crazy low-to-the-ground stuff of I305 and Maverick!

This seriously looks like it could very well be the best coaster on the planet... I pledge to make it to Poland in 2018!

1077720879_ScreenShot2016-11-27at15_52_14.thumb.png.eb3b04a8365879e534f3e700ea08ccde.png

RANT AHEAD....

Wow the video wasn't even up TWO MINUTES and already someone complained about the ride.

Seriously....

WHAT THE F**K IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!!??!!?!

With all the crazy sh!t happening in the world right now you feel the need to complain about the last 10 seconds of a roller coaster??? This is where your priorities are???

Get off our forum....

/end rant

On a positive note, the ride looks ABSOLUTELY BALL-TINGLING BONKERS AMAZING!

Planning our 2018 trip already....

This seriously looks like it could very well be the best coaster on the planet...

"Best coaster on the planet?" I feel like that's a bit extreme. Sure the coaster looks amazing, but it does not my any means look like it could be the best coaster on the planet. That being said, I do love the new trains, and the two "splash" downs.

People think this ride looks lame??? I think this ride looks epic and a lot of fun! I dont plan on traveling to Poland(I mean as much as id love to travel the world and go to every theme park of the world i dont have the money,lol) but its cool for the people in Europe to be able to have epic coasters of this category.

ABSOLUTELY BALL-TINGLING BONKERS AMAZING! - Robb Alvey

Truer words have never been spoken

KBrylczyk Round trip airfare hovers around $700 into Krakow. Just saying...

Thanks for this Airfare quote I didn't think it was that cheap to fly over there!!!

The ride looks like another Intamin masterpiece I don't see how anyone that calls themselves a coaster enthusiast could have one complaint about this awesome looking ride smdh. I hope TPR has a member or members in Poland that can give us plenty of construction updates

This seriously looks like it could very well be the best coaster on the planet...

"Best coaster on the planet?" I feel like that's a bit extreme. Sure the coaster looks amazing, but it does not my any means look like it could be the best coaster on the planet. That being said, I do love the new trains, and the two "splash" downs.

It's pointless to say my opinion is wrong. I know it's stupid to even judge a ride like this way before it's open - But as far as the elements go, it looks near-perfect to me. Take a look at my top-5 steels in my signature to see what types of coasters I like. I simply think this coaster has the potential to be my favorite coaster. I know where I'm going to in 2018 to find out - Let's wait and see.

After watching the video multiple times, I still think it looks like an Intamin greatest hits ride. I see style similarities to so many of my favorite coasters (El Toro, I305, Skyrush, Millennium Force, Maverick). After hearing how comfortable Taron's restraints are, I'm sure these new trains will be great as well.

I believe it could be a world's best, although there have been a lot of coaster that look that way and end up having a bit less oomph than it seemed like they would. It seemed like the intamin hyper series was cut short despite being so well liked, this may be the one to rule them all.

"Best coaster on the planet?" I feel like that's a bit extreme. Sure the coaster looks amazing, but it does not by any means look like it could be the best coaster on the planet.

That's what some said about Millennium Force, and then look what happened.