TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What's your favorite Robb Alvey line from a TPR video?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"This is the coaster that eats Millennium Force and craps it all over Cedar Point"

And to think, I'm a CF "fanboi".

That one is a classic. I am a CP 'fanboi' and loves me some Millenium Force too but the way he says it with such fervor, conviction, joy and spontaneity all at once at the end of the run really lets you know how good a coaster I305 really is.

Its not a line by Robb but in the El Toro video I always LOL at the lady with the thick ass Philly accent @ :31 saying "That was scary, I have to say!" I would be lying if I said I haven't imitated her when I've getting off the ride myself.

On the vekoma loopscrew at Gardaland video: "It was alright.I enjoyed that. I would ride it again...... in five years."

In another vekoma (SLC) in China (a real one!): "Oh man, that was real vekoma headbanging! YEAH!!!"

Alright let's do this! WOOOO!!!! YEAH! Loop-de... Oh wait, this is something else!

I know I've seen that before but can't remember which coaster.

Like the Outlaw Run video... "STEEPEST WOODEN ROLLER COASTER DROP IN THE WORLD IS GONNA...Oh wait. It tricked me. Ugh. How dare you."

Banshee @ Kings Island.

Robb was CRAZY about GateKeeper in that reverse POV.

KEYHOLING! KEYHOLING! More random upside down-ness! NEXT TO KEYHOLING!

Alright let's do this! WOOOO!!!! YEAH! Loop-de... Oh wait, this is something else!

It was on Banshee, right after the first drop because all B&M inverts have the loop as the first element after the lift hill and for the first time it did not and caught him off guard which made the comment.

It was on Banshee, right after the first drop because all B&M inverts have the loop as the first element after the lift hill and for the first time it did not and caught him off guard which made the comment.

All??? Alpengeist and dueling dragons would like to have a word with you...