TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo Trip Report: Six Flags Great Adventure (Aug. 29, 2014)

Hello, Theme Park Review! This is my first photo trip report and my first ever trip to a Six Flags park, and what better park to start out with than the largest amusement park in the world! Before going to SFGAdv, my family and I went to both New York City and Washington DC, so I'll just post those pictures for the first part of the report. Some of the pictures might not be the best of quality, but I blame my shaky hand for that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After driving for 15 hours, we arrived from Grand Rapids, Michigan to Secaucus, New Jersey. The hotel was nice, but it took almost 40 minutes to find, so that was quite irritating for us. The next day, we got a bus ticket and went through the Lincoln Tunnel to The Port Authority Bus Terminal in the middle of Manhatton!

It was such a great weekend to be in New York! Times Square was busy as always, and it was so flashy and bright too.

I loved the design of this building, although I can't remember the name of it.

Chrysler Building...

The girls in our family would have LOVED this.

The High Line.

World Trade Center was actually really pretty today.

Empire State Building is massive!

Times Sqaure: The most flashy advertisments in the world!

But enough of the boring stuff, let's get into the most interesting portion of the trip on the next segment of this report, (once I find the right pictures first).

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why was it all New York? Wouldn't it have been easier to make one big post with everything and not divide it up?

There is no need for a rude comment like this towards someone writing their first PTR. You are free to write your own PTR in any many you wish.

Many people enjoy seeing trip reports broken up in this manner. Personally, I would never combine "tour of a city" pictures with park pictures in one post.

Edited by larrygator