TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT2 & RCT3] Astroverse Parks, INC.

Disclaimer: Before I say anything; I want mods to lock the original Astroverse El Paso thread; as that one is not the "group project" thread. To give a summary of what this is, This is a group project by 4 TPR users. This is a fictional chain of parks, on TPR using Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 and 3.

How this thread will work: Each park will be posted one at a time, since we do not share computers, so bare with us!

------------------------------------------------

First Park Post: 1970 - Astroverse El Paso

Disclaimer: THIS IS THE NEW VERSION OF THE PARK, THE OLD VERSION WAS LOST DURING UNEXPECTED COMPUTER RESTORE.

Welcome to Astroverse El Paso Theme park, founded in 1966. Though not much is known about the El-Paso based park, last we heard is that they were in possible bankruptcy.

Like Spanish Runaway.

The newly opened, Racing Gurrerros, Texas' newest racing coasters!

The park includes some amazing flats, like the Sky-Diver, Tilt-A-Whirl, Spark-Up (Round Up), A Double Decker Carousel, and a Scrambler.

ALSO, Recently announced!

"West Texas Bank L.P. announced early today the purchase of Astroverse El Paso, an Amusement park in El Paso, Texas. West Texas Bank L.P. has created new subsidiary, Astroverse Parks, Inc., to manage the property. Astroverse Parks, Inc. has also announced plans to open a new amusement park in Washington. Here is a quote from Charles Bordelon, the Founder of Astroverse Parks, Inc. "We have a bright outlook for the future of this company, and we plan on bringing thrills for years to come!"

Edited by Galaxian

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This Post Has Been Deleted.

I apologize for deleting this post, but we have changed the storyline for this project, so just ignore this post. Thank you for understanding!

-Atter

Edited by Atter

The RCT3 park looks nice so far, but the RCT2 could have a little bit more work done to it. I know I say this a lot but you really should landscape and redo your foliage. I also think the sky diver and the tilt-a-whirl should be place somewhere else other then the entrance of the park. You should add a building where the tilt-a-whirl is and a carousel where the sky diver is. Also the mine train has a very ugly layout, when I picture a mine trian I see mountains, water, and lots of theming. So you should try and do something a little bit better with that concept. Also I know if you can fix this problem now, unless you have 8 cars per trainer, but anyway why did you make the parking lot so small? Why didn't you extended it towards the mountian by the racing coaster? It would have looked a lot better. As for the racing wooden coaster, they're fine. Although the station is ugly and way to long. You should make a station that is more open and fitting for your park. The station would have looked fine if it was surrounded by trees and water, but it's in the middle of the desert. Anyway I hope you don't get mad at my comments, I am just telling you what I think you could fix in your park.

It's going to be a lot more then 2 parks! We still got 2-3 other Astroverses planned! Including Astroverse Gulfport! I'm the only one in the project doing RCT2, so 98% of the time, Astroverse's RCT2 parks will come from me!

5 PARKS?