TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

(RCT3) Besign's Land (NCS)

OK, so first off, I started this under a different forum site, so the park will start in the year 2000. To bring you guys up to speed, the park opened up in 1998 with 7 attractions. Most of them were thrill based, others were more for the family. What they all had in common? They all spun in one way or another. This park was more popular with teens than families due to this fact. Management took this into account and opened 3 new attractions for 1999. One was a Disco (To keep teens interested), another was a new coaster (Wild Mouse), and the last was a Flying Carpet (Airtime ). This nearly doubled daily attendance and brought many new families to enjoy what we had to offer. In the year 2000, we added another new coaster which would contribute to both teens and families. This coaster was called Thunderbolt, and was the tallest ride in the park. This is as far as I've gotten with the park, but I have 8 years I need to catch up to, so let's get going!!! (I can't get rid of the pop up menus )

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When creating your post you will see a few options below the text box. Click "Choose File", then select which photo you want. If you want to upload multiple files, click "Choose Files". When finished choosing your file/files, click "Add the Files/Add Multiple Files".

Or.

You can use a online image hosting site to upload your images, and post the pictures here.

Well, based on your description, this sounds like a cool park. The only thing that might be wrong with it would be that Disco rides didn't exist in 1999. It still sounds really awesome though!

You're right about the disco thing... I thought there would be a flaw with the park . I'll call it a prototype. Anyways, post with picture will hopefully come out tonight around 10p. Thanks for the feedback!

Jonathan Stone

Park Management

Besigns Land

Welcome to Besign's Land, Wisconsin's signature amusement park! Conveniently located between Waukesha and Milwaukee, you'll be there in the blink of an eye. Here at Besign's Land, we have 2 state of the art coasters, 4 family attractions, and 5 thrill attractions for those seeking adrenaline. We also have world class food, amazing landscaping, and clean environments. Let's take a visual look at what we have to offer...

Change of plans... Update will come tomorrow before noon. Sorry guys! I've been busier than I thought I would be!

OK, here the update you've all been waiting for, let's not spend time doodling, let's get to the photos! Please excuse the pop ups.

Jonathan Stone

Park Management

Besigns Land

Shot0030.bmp

This is the view of our front entrance. It took us over a month to get all the details just right!

Shot0034.bmp

Here's a look at where you get your ride wristbands to enter the park.

Shot0035.bmp

Here's a look at Woodland Winds. It's a great family flat ride, and is also for those who love a thrill!

Shot0036.bmp

Here's a look at Roulette, this is also a fun ride for families. It includes spinning, tilting, and friendly Gs.

Shot0037.bmp

Mixer is a great ride for those who love experiencing forceful Gs. We even allow you to turn yourself upside down!

Shot0038.bmp

Here is the park's tea cups ride. This is our largest family ride and has the lowest minimum height in the park so everybody can ride!

Shot0039.bmp

Here is the park's signature and most thrilling ride. SkySeeker is the tallest flat ride in Wisconsin. This ride is guaranteed on any given day to have a long line.

Shot0040.bmp

Here is Scrambler, a classic ride at the park. Fun for older families and thrill seekers alike!

Shot0041.bmp

And we can forget Rotor! This ride is a smaller version of Mixer, but the floor drops from underneath you!

Shot0055.bmp

An over view of the park in 1998.

Shot0056.bmp

And new for 1999, we have 3 new attractions. The first of which is our first coaster, Paralyzed. Focused on families, we wanted to make an experience to remember!

Shot0057.bmp

The view at the top of Paralyzed can't be beat!

Shot0058.bmp

Flying Carpet is a great ride that gives you some good pops of airtime!

Shot0061.bmp

Disco is a revolutionary ride that we created. I took us 5 months to plan and design it, another 3 months to construct it!

Shot0063.bmp

There's also a great view to catch from SkySeeker! Wait... what's this???

Shot0064.bmp

It's Thunderbolt! The tallest, fastest coaster in Wisconsin!

Shot0065.bmp

Here's Thunderbolt's layout.

Shot0070.bmp

Here's the layout of the park in 2000!

NEW TEASER PAGE NOW UP!!!---->http://besignsland.weebly.com/whats-this.html

First Teaser: Two is better than one

Second Teaser: ?Coming Soon?

Third Teaser: ???Coming Soon???

Final Announcement: New for 2001! We proudly introduce __ all new ____________ to our line up! _____________ is a ___________ that will _________ you out of ________ _________. _____________________________________________________.

Are you ready to ___________________________________________?

NEW TEASER PAGE---->http://besignsland.weebly.com/whats-this.html

Second Teaser: Don't look down

Third Teaser: ???Coming Soon???

Final Announcement: New for 2001! We proudly introduce __ all new attractions to our line up! _____________ is a ___________ that will _________ you out of ________ seat. _____________________________________________________.

Are you ready to conquer ___________________________?

***Next teaser comes out around 3:45!

Third Teaser: *See pictures below

Final Announcement: New for 2001! We proudly introduce 2 all new attractions to our line up! _____________ is a ___________ that will __________ you out of your seat. _____________________________________________________.

Are you ready to conquer ___________________________?

Shot0078.bmp

What could this be? I'll do a flip if this is a kiddie ride...

FINAL ANNOUNCEMENT OF 2001!!!

Third Teaser: *See picture from last post

Final Announcement: New for 2001! We proudly introduce 2 all new attractions to our line up! Giant Drop is a S&S drop tower that will lift you out of your seat. Tumblr is a Huss Top Spin attraction that flips you over and over again on 2 moving arms.

Are you ready to conquer our 2 newest most thrilling attractions?

PRESS RELEASE FROM THE PARK

"We are proud to announce the addition of two new flat rides. As one will provide breath taking views and drops too! As the other will provide you with the sensation of flipping, a first at our park. The total cost of these additions result in $4 million and also includes pathways and landscaping. We will also have an additional place to buy food too!

"Next year we also promise to have a longer operation season running from The first Friday in May, to the last Friday in September. Our hours will see a slight change as we will now operate daily from 11a to 10p during the bulk of the season. Additional weekends apart from the summer season will run Friday to Sunday from 12p- 9p. Daily ticket prices will increase from $20.00/ $25.00 to $28.49/ $32.49. Season Pass prices will increase from $34.95 to $42.49 in effect immediately. We thank you all for your support and cooperation as we strive to make a bigger and better park."

Please STOP with the double posting.

4.) Guidelines for thread content. There has been some confusion as to how much content should be included in a new thread or an update post. To that end, let us clarify -

To post a new project thread or provide an update warranting a bump to an old one, you must include three pieces of media, such as three in-game screenshots.

If you are working on something and only want to show one or two images, please use the appropriate "Preview Thread".

15036259076_618d19f071_c.jpg

Website Leak.

Please STOP with the double posting.

4.) Guidelines for thread content. There has been some confusion as to how much content should be included in a new thread or an update post. To that end, let us clarify -

To post a new project thread or provide an update warranting a bump to an old one, you must include three pieces of media, such as three in-game screenshots.

If you are working on something and only want to show one or two images, please use the appropriate "Preview Thread".

15036259076_618d19f071_c.jpg

Website Leak.

Oops, sorry about that guys . It won't happen again. From how I'm posting right now I am unable to access my photos. This won't happen again. Update with photos coming tomorrow!

Tom Heffer

Coaster Enthusiast

Wow! 2001 has been a great year so far! And I've gotten to ride during some amazing times now that I have a Season Pass and I get to ride in the morning or late a night. Also the hours are shorter on most days, but some of the days have longer hours, which is nice. The food here is decently priced, and tastes good too! My favorite attraction is probably Disco, but Thunderbolt is a close second! I've only ridden Giant Drop once because it keeps breaking down, and it intimidates me... . I also heard that Rotor has been down for over a week now. If they are waiting for a part, hopefully they get it soon! But lets get on to photos!

Shot0054A.bmp

I was greeted to the park by a rearing horse!

Shot0059.bmp

I decided to take a ride on Paralyzed, and let me tell you, it was fun! But you do get whipped around quite a bit...

Shot0076.bmp

This is a shot I took from the only time I rode Giant Drop.

Shot0088B.bmp

I saw this photo when I peeked into the ticket window... Maybe it's for 2002???

This looks like a decent park with a decent selection of rides. However, the woodie looks horribly small! I'm sure that it packs a punch, though. I have one piece of advice for you: David Walsh is your friend. Rename any peep to David Walsh, then press Ctrl-U. Your pictures should look much better. Other than that, keep it up!

This looks like a decent park with a decent selection of rides. However, the woodie looks horribly small! I'm sure that it packs a punch, though. I have one piece of advice for you: David Walsh is your friend. Rename any peep to David Walsh, then press Ctrl-U. Your pictures should look much better. Other than that, keep it up!

Yeah, that's in my new park (Walsh thing). But an update will come soon enough for this park! 2003, here we come!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2003 TEASER TIME!!!

Shot0083.bmp

This is an image that was sent out on their site. 2003 (year), GFHKW (no idea), and Summer5-3 (It's their 5th season).

Shot0094.bmp

In other news... They sent out this image as a helping hand to what may be coming...

Shot0087A.bmp

They also sent out a statement. "We will have many new opportunities for families to discover new foods."

***IMPORTANT! I am no longer using http://besignsland.weebly.com as I do not have the time for it anymore. I would also like to see more feedback and feel free to ask me questions about the park too! Thanks for 300+ views.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW FOR BESIGNS LAND IN 2003: 3 NEW FAMILY ATTRACTIONS!!!

Shot0085.bmp

A new addition long awaited by families- Ferris Wheel! You can now get spectacular views of our growing park.

Shot0086.bmp

Hurricane, a mini version of Disco- and themed to the sea!

Shot0088A.bmp

And our final new attraction for 2003 is a Go Kart track. You must be 10 years old to drive, and 42" to ride. This is also an overview of the entire park for 2003.

• 3 months later...