TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Nagashima Spa Land Discussion Thread

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With all of the trains being so many different colors, I wonder if all of the track is going to remain that same shade of green. Or if maybe the higher up the track goes if there might be different colors. Highly doubtful, but it could be really awesome (or really ugly.) Just a thought.

With all of the trains being so many different colors, I wonder if all of the track is going to remain that same shade of green. Or if maybe the higher up the track goes if there might be different colors. Highly doubtful, but it could be really awesome (or really ugly.) Just a thought.

When I was there a two weeks ago I saw a ton of green track in the parking lot - Looked to be all the track for the ride.

• 3 months later...

So it opens Friday, March 10. I could go that day, or March 9, which I had planned on.

On one hand...I could go March 10 and ride a new coaster on opening day...on the other, I would guess the park would be significantly-busier that day. Or do I go on the 9th and chance it soft opening...

So it opens Friday, March 10. I could go that day, or March 9, which I had planned on.

On one hand...I could go March 10 and ride a new coaster on opening day...on the other, I would guess the park would be significantly-busier that day. Or do I go on the 9th and chance it soft opening...

Wouldn't go on 10th, because japanese people are crazy about new rollercoaster and everyone might ending up waiting 7 hours in the line.

Thanks for the comments...that's exactly what I needed to hear. Getting on this is not super important - I can ride one at SFGAm this summer. So I think I will go on the 9th and if it's open, super, if not, no big deal.

Oh, and I have my USJ Express Passes for Flying Dino already