TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Log Flume Coaster Credit

GCI Wooden

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are no rules for counting. You can count whatever you want to. I know people who count cycle monorails if they coast downhill for 10 feet. If you want to come by our house, I'll gladly push you down our driveway in a shopping kart. Very few people have gotten this credit. It will cost you fifty bucks, though.

I'll gladly push you down our driveway in a shopping kart. Very few people have gotten this credit. It will cost you fifty bucks, though.

How come I am just founding out about this now?!?!?!

If you want to come by our house, I'll gladly push you down our driveway in a shopping kart. Very few people have gotten this credit. It will cost you fifty bucks, though.

And it will be totally worth the fifty bucks. Why pay for park admission when you can pay just as much for an exclusive credit? Also, do Club TPR members get special shopping kart ERT?

• 3 weeks later...
I'll gladly push you down our driveway in a shopping kart. Very few people have gotten this credit. It will cost you fifty bucks, though.

How come I am just founding out about this now?!?!?!

Should go High Tech, and install a Step 2 coaster and charge admission

There are no rules for counting. You can count whatever you want to. I know people who count cycle monorails if they coast downhill for 10 feet. If you want to come by our house, I'll gladly push you down our driveway in a shopping kart. Very few people have gotten this credit. It will cost you fifty bucks, though.

Man, I thought this was hilarious I laughed for ten minutes because I just got this mental image of this turning out like every other fail compilation video.

• 3 weeks later...