TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Ride that Makes You (a bit) Sick

The Tilt Room at EnterTRAINment Junction.

The whole room is tilted at a 25 degree angle, very nauseating.

The child is actually standing upright.

942386_10151587758984543_95042764_n.jpg?oh=c016b62423c7445c69844253ecf05969&oe=557CC1CD

Here is a photo that is used for promos, brochures, etc.

424246_2599122664047_2101162785_n.jpg?oh=07cabcd222f24761cfdf10f271e9fbb0&oe=5575D683&__gda__=1434013258_e66abf3aafbb0922e77f04a3a22eb3f9

Photos from EnterTRAINment Junction's Facebook page.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only one I can ever remember was riding Voyage at Holiday World. We rode 3 times, with only 2 train wait between rides. I'm young and never gray on coasters, but that day.. I was actually looking where getting sick would cause the least amount of clean up.

Flyers usually make me queasy, Nighthawk is the only one I've actually thrown up after riding, and I think it had more to do with the 100 degree weather than anything. Strangely, S:UF at SFGAM didn't make me queasy at all this summer, of course it was 70 degrees and no humidity, so maybe it's just flyer in heat.

I don't get nauseous from much, but usually anything that spins: spinning mice, teacups, etc will do it. I avoid those mostly. Things like Skyscreamer, and Apollo @ Dorney I thought would make me sick but I was fine. Apollo is one of my favorite flat rides, in fact. Two notable "think I might hurl" moments of 2014:

- riding Green Lantern (GAdv) after chugging a bunch of beer in the parking lot

- riding Bizarro (GAdv) 3 times in a row without getting up @ Coasters After Dark last year after not eating anything all day.

• 1 year later...

I can go on essentially anything,

but

I have NO CLUE how people can go on pirate ships, they have like 4 minute rides even at parks and they just swing around in a floaty manner, which makes me extremely sick. It would be fine for like 1.5 minutes but 4 minutes is too much.

Basically any carnival/fair ride.

Anything that spins around in circles for the majority of the the ride. Things like Tilt-A-Hurls, Zippers, Frisbee rides, Ring-Of-Fire type rides, Himalaya/Thunderbolt style rides, Disko' rides...

Yeah, so basically anything that spins in circles for an extended period of time.