TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Jurassic World

Atter

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I just hope this movie doesn't get over hyped and expectations raised and then have the movie bomb.

Isn't that how most movies are? You want the people to think it's going to be an amazing movie. You want trailers to get them excited. That's what brings in money. But I've been told this movie is supposed to be almost as good as the original. They have already started doing screen tests for the movie.

^See I actually think the third was better than the second. The third had more elements from the original novels (aviary, rafting, etc.) and didn't have a T-Rex rampaging through Southern California!

Same! The third has action every few minutes, it keeps you on the edge of your seat. I'm not sure why everyone hates the third, Im assuming it's because their beloved Rex gets killed.

^ I'll tell you exactly why I cannot stand the third film (and it's not because the T-Rex dies): it's the plot; it's atrocious. I do like that it had some moments from the book, but I hate how they "bridged" them together with the Velociraptors. In my opinion, it seemed like these parts were thrown together lazily just to make SOME central plot line. It was way too repetitive and grew tiring quickly. After the second or third time of them running into the Velociraptors, all I could think was "Come on, raptors, just eat them already to end this train wreck."

^But the second one had a little girl doing gymnastics to kick a raptor in the head!?!?!

Seriously, I love Jeff Goldblum but even he couldn't save that movie for me!

and the T-Rex is loose in San Diego, yeah that was really believable!.

Think about it, if you're a huge object, its going to be easier to break things your size.

Could you run through a really old door, if you tried hard enough? Of course. (Wooden door)

But could you smash through a hole the size of your foot? No.

Plus, I'm sure the bars on the fence are rusted, and of course they are old.

It takes a lot of thinking to understand it, which shouldn't be put in a movie. But it makes sense.

image.thumb.jpg.d3f2f8d9b5011b32636af40e1d94d1f3.jpg

image.jpg.8125b70630f6c17bce6cb3cb7c474a35.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
I just hope this movie doesn't get over hyped and expectations raised and then have the movie bomb.

Thats exactly what I am worried about....

I feel like its going to just bomb....bad. But everyone I talk to about it seems to think the complete opposite. I'm going to go into this expecting the worst...(Although it cant be much worse then a rex in San Diego).

...can it?