TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

How Old Are You & What Was Your 1st Coaster?

How old Are You Now?  

1,321 members have voted

1. 1. How old Are You Now?

• 12 - 15
    • 16 - 18
    • 19 - 21
    • 22 - 25
    • 26 - 30
    • 31 - 35
    • 36 - 40
    • 41 - 45
    • 46 - 50
    • 51 - 55
    • 56+

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok it was either:

Big Thunder – WDW

I was very young (3-4) no clue to age or year. But I do remember always bringing my snoopy stuffed animal with me on it. (Snoopy went with me everywhere)

Or at SFOG.

Use to be a kids coaster that did a helix of turns then had one good drop (prob 2 feet or so) right before the station. It has been replaced by games I think but I can not remember the name of it for the life of me.

Big Thunder was prob first.

First loop coaster:

Double O, Boardwalk & Baseball around age 11.

My first coaster was a proper thrill ride in those days. It was the Vamire, when it had the bat cars and iits original Proper tunnel, those were the days then they went and ruined it all with Vekoma Trains! That Tunnel used to rock. I was 5 when i first rode a coaster and that was it one coaster credit then 17 now including the RCCA Jewl at Terre Mitica Park Magnos Collossus!!!

Cedar Point's Cedar Creek Mine Ride. Don't know how old exactly but I'm sure I was 4 or 5. This was way back when the Frontiertown was actually a frontier. I think that the newest coaster at the time was Jumbo Jet (which has been gone for many, many years now). I was too little to ride that one.

I am 16.

I don’t actually know what my first coaster was. It was probably at Chessington World of Adventures because that is the park my dad used to take me to when I was very small. I would guess that my first coaster was the runaway train they have there or maybe the vampire, before they got the new trains.

tornado - hellendoorn - netherland

looping star - attractiepark slagharen - netherlands

my first and second coaster with a inversion.

years and years later the dragon kahn - port aventura was the latest+best coaster.

Oh no, the python at de efteling is the latest coaster i'have ridden.

My first proper coaster was Vampire [Chessington World of Adventures] when I was 9, way back in 1993 and... I hated it so when I visited Alton Towers with my family the following year I was soooo not looking foward to it. However, riding Nemesis and Beast (A Schwarzkopf Jet Star 3 / Jumbo Jet) really got me interested in coasters!

The reason I didn't like Vampire was that it made me sick (though I didn't up-chuck) so I went on the lame pirate ship again and again (I was bored). My first day at Alton Towers there was a big thunderstorm and after this Beast was running pretty damn fast (This interested me more than Nemesis) because of the drop and first corner. However, the following day I couldn't get enough of Nemesis.

Oh, and Im 23...

Matty