TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

How Old Are You & What Was Your 1st Coaster?

How old Are You Now?  

1,321 members have voted

1. 1. How old Are You Now?

• 12 - 15
    • 16 - 18
    • 19 - 21
    • 22 - 25
    • 26 - 30
    • 31 - 35
    • 36 - 40
    • 41 - 45
    • 46 - 50
    • 51 - 55
    • 56+

I'm 47, and I rode my first coaster when I was ten years old, on the Jack Rabbit at Seabreeze Park in Rochester, N.Y. The last drop inside a tunnel scared the crap out of me, but I went on the coaster three more times!! Today, I no longer ride coasters because of health issues, but I still like to talk about them with you guys on this site, and make them on RCT3. Can't wait for Theme Park Studio!

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38 here. First post. New Member. Total Noob. I have lived 5 minutes from King's Island my entire life. My first coaster should have been a legendary Arrow coaster named The BAT in June of 83'. But, it was closed that day for repairs. So my first coaster was the Beast in all it's early glory. I weighed like 60 Lbs and thought i was going to fly out of the train.

22, with mine being Corkscrew at Michigan's Adventure when I was around 12. Don't remember that one too much along with Wolverine Wildcat, but the one I certainly remember is Shivering Timbers, riding it for the first time. I was slightly terrified and sadly my mom got an on-ride photo of it, which to this day, can't live down. But considering that it's now the coaster I've ridden the most and rode plenty more, you can say that my fear has been long gone!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Blazing Fury at Dollywood when I was like 7 or 8. It was my first time at an actual amusement/theme (I wasn't old/tall enough when I visited Disney World when I was three to go on anything.), and I was really scared for my life. Things have really changed since then.

Edit: Just to mention. It was my first time at Dollywood, and it was my end of the year 1st grade trip.