TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR Scandi Trip 2014 Mini Updates!

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great video. I love the clips of Ross yelling random things. I'm assuming that was the only video of him not swearing or using the "word of the day".

I had to be very careful what short bits I used!

Which means no clips recorded on the bus of Ross will ever see the light of day

What happens on the bus, stays on the bus.

Wise move I think!

Great video. I love the clips of Ross yelling random things. I'm assuming that was the only video of him not swearing or using the "word of the day".

I had to be very careful what short bits I used!

Which means no clips recorded on the bus of Ross will ever see the light of day

What happens on the bus, stays on the bus.

Or as is often the case, ends up on a TPR trip report.

I remember trying one of these a long time at ago at Sky Park in Tenerife (after tracking down a sweet VIP deal at a travel agents that got unlimited goes on everything for the same price as one bungee jump) and it definitely terrified me more than the bungee jump next door. Even after 4 or 5 goes it was one of those attractions for me that didn't get any less scary with repeat goes.

Excellent video Robb! Thanks for putting it together!

The SCAD Tower was one of the highlights of the Scandi tour for me. Really glad I did it but was super nervous. Hanging in the centre and having no control over when you are about to drop is the most scary thing ever.

Thanks so much for including it too!

I loved the Sky Tower! I think after the trauma of the high ropes challenges in Copenhagen, this seemed comparatively easy.

Special thanks to Robb and Elissa for including this for us rather than it being an upcharge.

Wow! Crazy! Was it an ABC local show or something like Good Morning America? Did they happen to site TPR as a source? I've seen it floating around the internet today without credit, unfortunately.

Edited by robbalvey

This one is simply titled "Nothing But A Net."

Enjoy!

Looks like this video has been making it's way around the internet today, which is AWESOME! Although I notice that some sites are just ripping it without even giving us any credit. If you happen to see it on another site that is not using our embedded YouTube version of it, or is not giving us a link back credit, please let me know so I can file a DMCA complaint with them. Thank you!

Is it ok if they upload the original video themselves so it still has the TPR logo so you can tell it's yours but doesn't actually link back in any way to it or give credit outside the video? I've seen random friends share a couple like this

image.thumb.jpg.3eebe1622ec120f247aa221333cf48c4.jpg