TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Announcing Banshee Bash at Kings Island!

I had a blast and am glad someone used my son.

I am glad I finally got to meet people from TPR. Makes me want to fly out and hit up West Coast Bash. My wife laughed at me when I offered to take the family. Going to have to work hard on that. I have 4 kids under 9 and under.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a blast and am glad someone used my son.

I am glad I finally got to meet people from TPR. Makes me want to fly out and hit up West Coast Bash. My wife laughed at me when I offered to take the family. Going to have to work hard on that. I have 4 kids under 9 and under.

Maggiekat and I will be at West Coast Bash

Yesterday was incredibly awesome. Thank you again Robb and anyone even remotely involved with the event. I will definitely be looking into doing more of these events.

Thanks to everyone there it was an awesome first TPR experience. I never thought I would have met so many people that knew me from online. Say hey so I continue to know who you are! For all of you who are on the Mini New Hotness Tour.. I give you props I couldn't keep up! I am still laid out after yesterday was up 24 straight hours! Good to see someone from Fort Wayne post they went! Was worried about my state!

^ It's funny that you mention that about the New Hotness Tour as my partner and I were discussing the very same thing this morning...we give props to the people on the tour that stayed through Beast ERT and then got up four hours later to spend the day at Kentucky Kingdom...wow.

We were both whipped puppies after 16 hours in the park with close to 10 miles registered on our pedometers. My calves and thighs were so sore this morning, I could hardly walk. I don't think a bed ever felt so good when we finally made it back to the Hampton around 12:30 last night!

But the soreness was well worth it as it was (yet again) another epic bash! Thanks to Robb, Elissa, Don, Ross and everyone else that made this happen. From the early morning ERT, the awesome lunch (where Mr. Sam Adams even made an appearance!) and the epic night ERT...anyone that has never been to one of these bashes really needs to check it out - they are unbelievably awesome!

Yeah that was a really awesome event, was nice to spend the day at KI feeling like a VIP. Only odd thing though was that KI delayed our Night ERT on Banshee by like 5 or 10 mins so by the time I got done with that and headed to Diamondback, only had enough time to ride once cause when I went back around to ride, the girl attending to the entrance had closed it off already, would have been nice if they gave us like 5 or 10 extra mins on Diamondback because of the delay, other than that, everything else was golden.

Would definitely love to do this again for sure !

Just wanted to say thanks to Robb, Elissa, and Kings Island for a pretty Kick Ass event.

The Beast walk back was awesome, and as well as seeing Diamondback. The night time ERT holy crap. Insane on all 3 coasters, and the lunch put on by KI was delicious.

Awesome event and was a pleasure to attend even though I had to be back at work at 0700 the next morning. I'll be doing every local park event I can from now on! As someone said earlier I also felt like we got the VIP treatment and KI was an outstanding host.