TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Announcing Banshee Bash at Kings Island!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to clarify.... Our packets will be available at the park the day of the event, correct?

Event FAQs

- Q: What do I need to do to attend this event?

A: Simply register online and your event packets, tickets, and other information will be available the morning of the event. Nothing will be mailed to you. You must pick up your tickets at the event.

was the schedule posted in the FAQ? I'm guessing all the extra info is gone now because the event is sold out? just curious what time it starts in the morning. less important is the total schedule. thanks

I believe the schedule will be sent through e-mail before the event.

was the schedule posted in the FAQ? I'm guessing all the extra info is gone now because the event is sold out? just curious what time it starts in the morning. less important is the total schedule. thanks

It did say in the FAQ that info will be emailed to you a couple of days prior to the event. It would be sent faster if I didn't have to answer questions that have already been answered.

see dammit, i tried so hard to not post that question. but i couldn't find the FAQ anymore. so, I guess I am again taking the chance that someone links me and the FAQ works.

thanks, for the info guys!

^ We had to pull the page because people kept trying to buy tickets and forcing inventory into the system. Not exactly sure how they were doing it, but we had some wacky orders come through, so it was best to just pull the event all together.

If for some reason someone ends up with an extra ticket or can not make it to Banshee Bash, PLEASE let me know!! I have four people in my group (myself, my 12 year old daughter, my 17 year old nephew, and a 13 year old family friend) but only have three tickets to Banshee Bash. By the time I found out our family friend could go for sure, Banshee Bash was sold out. If it matters, this is the first visit to Kings Island for my nephew and for my family friend.

I am also looking for tickets if anyone has a couple that they are unable to use....my schedule freed up last minute to go, so if anyone has two, we would love to go! We are passholders as well, so if they are the passholder tickets, we could use them. Live just a couple of hours away so do not need tons of notice....please pm me if any come available! Thank you!!

Are we required to stay with the group throughout the Whole duration of the event?

I was curious about it, due to the fact that I'm not a huge fan of waterparks and don't really want to attend the Soak City portion of the event.

Everyone does their own thing during the event. You're not required to do anything other than show up and have a good time!

Are we required to stay with the group throughout the Whole duration of the event?

I was curious about it, due to the fact that I'm not a huge fan of waterparks and don't really want to attend the Soak City portion of the event.

But if you do happen to make it over that way, just watching the people on the Flowrider (Pipeline Paradise) will undoubtedly be pure entertainment!

As much as I HATE to do this....I have one non season pass, non fast lane Banshee Bash ticket available. First person to let me know they want it gets it!! I have someone else lined up for my other two season pass holder tickets but I need to sell all three tickets.

As much as I HATE to do this....I have one non season pass, non fast lane Banshee Bash ticket available. First person to let me know they want it gets it!! I have someone else lined up for my other two season pass holder tickets but I need to sell all three tickets.

FYI - if you are selling your tickets and someone else is showing up, you need to LET ME KNOW otherwise you will end up creating extra work and drama for me. Please email me so we can sort this out.

FYI - if you are selling your tickets and someone else is showing up, you need to LET ME KNOW otherwise you will end up creating extra work and drama for me. Please email me so we can sort this out.

If I sell the tickets, I will let you know as soon as I do. Believe me, I do NOT want to sell them but now we have 4 people going to Kings Island and only 3 tickets to Banshee Bash. Our hotel is a little over a 1/2 hour away from Kings Island and I can't just leave a kid in a hotel room or drive to and from the hotel/park all day. I know I have been a pain in the a$$ to you and I do apologize for any headaches I have caused.

The park was packed and stacked today. The fast pass is the smart way to go. With this weather the weekdays have been looking like weekends. See you all tomorrow. Also I will have an under 54" kid that can ride Great Pumpkin Coaster with you!

How late would be too late to sell my tickets? I have someone that wants the two season pass holder tickets and I am waiting to hear back on the non season pass holder ticket. If I can't sell the single ticket, the person wants to buy all 3 tickets from me.

The park was packed and stacked today. The fast pass is the smart way to go. With this weather the weekdays have been looking like weekends. See you all tomorrow. Also I will have an under 54" kid that can ride Great Pumpkin Coaster with you!

Thank you so much Mark!