TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Announcing Banshee Bash at Kings Island!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My fiance and I wanted to do Banshee Bash so bad but we are getting married at 1p that day. We were not going to leave for KI until Saturday but have decided what better way to celebrate our wedding than at KI? I'm not expecting us to get to the park until about 6/630 so it's pointless to purchase the bash tickets. I've never done a TPR event and didn't know if people wonder the park throughout the day or what not. I would love to meet some fellow enthusiasts so bad and now that I've gotten my fiance into coasters I'm sure he'd love to chat with others like us as well. I know you guys are going to have a blast, Banshee is awesome and we know that will be our first ride after being married, no matter the line. I really hope we run into some of you while there, I'm sure we will be pretty excited and happy that day!

Depending on how the meals are planned on the itinerary, the all day dining plan may be a good idea as well. They have a lot of options and you only have to wait 2 hours in between meals. I suggest the hand breaded chicken tenders from the Chicken Shack by Banshee. Also, If you are looking to get a souvenir cup, purchase it online. You can get it for $9.99 for 1 cup, if you purchase 1 cup at the park it is $14.99. King's Island is an amazing park, it will be great hanging out with fellow enthusiasts.

Banshee Bash at Kings Island is July 25th - Two weeks from TODAY! Get your

tickets by clicking this link:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/index.php?productID=203

You don't want to miss this event!

- THREE AND A HALF HOURS of Exclusive Ride Time!!

- ERT on Banshee!

- ERT on The Beast!

- ERT on Diamondback!

- ERT on The Bat!

- ERT on Delirium!

- ERT in Soak City!

- Morning and Night Banshee ERT!

- Night ERT on The Beast!

- Park Management Guest Speakers!

- Lunch with beer!

- Three behind the scenes tours

- Reserve Seating for Cirque Imagine

- Meet & Greet with Cirque Imagine cast!

- Fireworks viewing from International Restaurant!

- TPR Fun with friends!

- GET EXCITED!!!

So I have a question....we have decided we are leaving right after our ceremony at 1pm, it takes two hours to get to Kings Island so I'm assuming we will be there by about 3:30p. would it be worth it to still get the Banshee Bash tickets? I'm just wondering how much we would be able to participate in comes afternoon, we really want to do this!

So I have a question....we have decided we are leaving right after our ceremony at 1pm, it takes two hours to get to Kings Island so I'm assuming we will be there by about 3:30p. would it be worth it to still get the Banshee Bash tickets? I'm just wondering how much we would be able to participate in comes afternoon, we really want to do this!

Why wouldn't you get it? It's not that much more than a regular ticket and you'd still be able to do the nighttime ERT, if nothing else.

True, I just wasn't sure if there would be a whole lot left by the time we get there. I've never done an event like this and have no idea what to expect. We already have our season passes so it really isn't that much but we are trying to stretch every penny unfortunately. I think as long as tickets are still available when we get paid on the 23rd we will do it, seems like it is really going to be a blast.

First TPR trip of many for me! Coming up from Charlotte Thursday night, Banshee Bash then West Coast Bash two months later!

We will be coming from Las Vegas and will also be going to West Coast Bash!!!

I will be traveling the 40 minutes from northern Kentucky. Not sure I can handle the distance. It's awesome to see people coming from all over for this. It will be my first event of any kind TPR or not so I am very excited.

I can not wait for this.

I WORK AT BANSHEE and I am attending this event! Crazy right?!

I did not buy Fast Lane + because Banshee has been 20 minutes or LESS wait 90% of the time. I may buy regular Fast Lane, because I already have my 1 obligatory Firehawk ride in this season, and I do not mind waiting in line for Banshee.

My crew is ready for us, so you guys better be nice!

Hello, I just purchased 3 tickets to Banshee Bash through PayPal. For some reason, I had to pay through my bank account instead of my debit card and Paypal claims this will take 3 to 4 days for the transaction. Will this hurt my chances in any way of getting a Banshee Bash ticket? I read that if paying by check, the person does not get the tickets until TPR gets the checks and those tickets are still "up for grabs" by anyone paying through PayPal. I do not want to miss out on my first TPR event!! Thanks

So I couldn't afford any big trips, but appears to only be $55 for tix, and I can get myself out to SW Ohio with just car.

Hmmmm, I need to contact a friend of mine just over the border, if I can crash with him consider me in

Hello, I see that Banshee Bash is sold out and I was just wondering what happens to the tickets that people purchase but they don't show up to the event? I purchased 3 tickets for me and 2 guest and now someone else wants to come with us too. I am going to bring them to Kings Island with us regardless but I would love a shot a another Banshee Bash ticket if someone cancels or does not show up. Thanks and I can NOT wait to see all of you at my first TPR event!!

Hello, I see that Banshee Bash is sold out and I was just wondering what happens to the tickets that people purchase but they don't show up to the event? I purchased 3 tickets for me and 2 guest and now someone else wants to come with us too. I am going to bring them to Kings Island with us regardless but I would love a shot a another Banshee Bash ticket if someone cancels or does not show up. Thanks and I can NOT wait to see all of you at my first TPR event!!

It's very very rare that someone buys a ticket and then just no-shows to the event, sorry.

Got me nervous there. Early this morning weather.com was say 70 percent chance of rain. But this afternoon it was reduced to 10percent. Yeah I know it's early. But I can't help it

Long-range forecasts are pretty unreliable.

In the past people have used this thread to post if they have any tickets they need to get rid of or if they're in need of tickets so feel free to post and if something comes up someone will hopefully post and you can exchange tickets.

And yes, I have given up on most weather forecasting. I look about two days before at the most for a chance at a real forecast.