TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Announcing Banshee Bash at Kings Island!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I signed up yesterday. You know what? I just might make a trip out of this and take the following week off of work. Drive from my home in Chicago Thursday night, do this trip, then spend the next week + weekend hitting up all of the major parks on the east coast.

Got conformation from my boss this morning that I have the day off! My ticket is purchased and I can't wait to have a blast with all of you! I really can't wait to hop on Banshee again since I've heard it's only gotten better since media day, and I haven't gotten a night ride on The Beast since last fall!

Officially on board. Been hoping to make another TPR Bash after a great time at the East Coast Bash two years ago, but had no idea it would be in my backyard. Should be epic fun! Just grabbed 4 tickets.

Signed up. You got my interest with ERT on Banshee and Diamondback and won me over with FREE BEER! And to finally get night ERT on Beast is a nice bonus. Plus hooray for discounted Fastlane, that'll help get rid of my least favorite part of Kings Island, the lines that spill out into the midways!

Bought tickets for the wife and I. I'm really looking forward to this. As of right now we don't have a babysitter so we may have the little one with us. The boy isn't even a year old yet and we he has been to the park 4 times this season.

I am so bummed, I was all excited to see this and to go but dumb me looked at the date as June instead of July! I am getting married on July 25th, now I'm thinking we should go straight from the courthouse to KI and meet everyone! I've been following TPR for many years but rarely post and forgot my username, so I just made a new account. I moved to Kentucky this year and am not far from KI, I haven't been there in probably 20 years and am so excited to go again. I actually thought of moving the wedding date up a day so we can go, I know a little overboard but I can't help it!

I've never posted from this account; I just look at specific parks to see what's going on (KI, HW) and random trip reports, but now I'm signed up for my first TPR event! I was hoping to get to Kings Island sometime this summer, and this event seems too good to miss. We can't wait!

BansheeOct2013.thumb.jpg.cf63537bf3525a023d71277b1687949e.jpg

I can't wait to finally ride Banshee! Here's the last time I saw her. lol

First time posting here [i'm the rare bird who doesn't post on forums. I'm a social person in meat space but not so much online.]

I wanted to say, events like this one is exactly why I lurke the forums and became a member. This will be the first TPR hosted event (if anyone is doing the Cedar Point campout I'll be there) and I can't wait to take part and meet new people. This will also be my first visit to Kings Island (didn't get interested in coasters and parks until last year).

What a great way to visit a park for the first time!

• 2 weeks later...

I am beyond excited to say that I purchased my ticket/Fast Lane and will be there for the Bash!!

After what seems like forever, I am finally attending an official TPR event!!! With our current financial status (yaaay medical bills.....or not), a full trip wasn't in the cards. But a Bash at a park reasonably close to me? That fits the bill perfectly!!

Looking forward to getting together again with some great TPR people......and meeting a whole slew of new ones!