TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Announcing Banshee Bash at Kings Island!

^^^^ no problem, completely understand count Maggiekat and I in for the trip from LAS VEGAS!!!! (i'll grab our tickets friday)... can't wait...i've been wanting to go to KI for years... I couldn't decide where to take Maggs this summer, it was a toss up between here and trying out Goliath... (this made our choice for us, and sounds like a blast!!!)

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nicole - yes, we get to see each other this year! And you get to meet Charles, who already chats with you on Facebook

DAVE - my Fag Stag! Can't wait to see you and the bat!!!!!!!!!

D.

Yeah I saw Charlie commented on my FB status exactly as I posted here. I can't wait to meet him!

And I can't wait to see everyone else too!

Man, this bites, I have to work that day...

I was at media day, though, so I've still done an exclusive Banshee event. If I somehow find out that they won't need me that week I'd totally do it, though. Everybody who's going have fun, though! I'm sure it'll be a blast.

^What was the price of the Hampton Inn? And how close is it to the park? I think I may have the OK to do this with work.

Any other hotels close by that could be recommended? I know there's a bunch listed on the KI website, but I'd like to hear from my fellow TPR people what they prefer.

The Hampton was quite expensive at close to $200 per night ($381 for two nights w/tax), but if you have a roommate that can split the cost, it's not too shabby.

The Super 8 was about $109 per night (not including tax).

In looking at Google maps, it looks like both are just off the Kings Mills Rd exit with them being almost right across I-71 from the park.

I know that this is a silly question, but I'm curious as to which option to pick before I sign up for this event.

Does the "Cedar Fair Season Pass" option mean a Cedar Fair Platinum Pass or does it include a Kings Island Gold Pass...?

It's whatever pass you have that grants you admission to Kings Island.